Commercial Activity - Page 13 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Commercial Activity

Jamie_M

The time for crowdies has come and gone and made sense for the leagues who restarted to conclude their seasons over the summer. Nobody cares about that anymore because it's too late and we're all just frustrated we still can't get into grounds. 

And what Morton supporting demographic do they think Cliff Richards is appealing to? Old women? Weirdoes? 

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

4 hours ago, EdinTon said:

image.png

Just watching the McGinty video. Is this another different top that's appeared?

Looking at Smiths it's a totally different colour to the one they're claiming as our new training kit (the non-Admiral Admiral one for fans)

Presume that’s the top smiths are promoting with a dodgy mock up photo digital photo again

5 minutes ago, Renfrew said:

😯

Morton thinking Christmas and it's only October, what is this voodoo.

Not a bad idea and should get some takers particularly for younger fans. And costs them pennies to do it.

Not sure why they only have the 2 bundles when they could have done headshot only or video only as well for more options, slightly cheaper.

Edited by Jamie_M

1 hour ago, EdinTon said:

Not sure I'm followin' or gettin' all this patter...

I've obviously missed it in other weeks but they are putting tops that can't be bought (even although fans have asked to buy them) as features on interviews while at the same time having the begging bowl out. 

I think everyone apart from the club has highlighted that if they want to increase revenue then they should advertise what people can buy, i.e. one of the two new kits, season tickets, etc. 

1 hour ago, irnbru said:

I've obviously missed it in other weeks but they are putting tops that can't be bought (even although fans have asked to buy them) as features on interviews while at the same time having the begging bowl out. 

I think everyone apart from the club has highlighted that if they want to increase revenue then they should advertise what people can buy, i.e. one of the two new kits, season tickets, etc. 

Was he not referencing Gerry's shite patter from the tweet?

I see the SPFL have produced a goals montage on their Facebook page, which tags and links the accounts of 9/10 of the Championship clubs- no prizes for guessing which one hasn't been tagged.

I get that it's a little thing, but the account was used yesterday to post a match report from Saturday, so is clearly still in use. Do the club not bother informing the SPFL of the communication platforms they use? At the point I've checked it, the SPFL have 168,177 people who like and 172,786 who follow that account, which gives a free link to Morton and their activities. Surely such negligence in not informing them of things like this can't be a good thing.

Maybe it's just me being a moany bastard that wants to tear into them for everything, but it's another daft wee thing that shouldn't really be happening.

https://www.facebook.com/spflofficial/posts/10160248121103998

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1

13 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

That post says "Premiership" on it. It could just as easily be that the SPFL goblin who posted it didn't take Morton properly.

https://www.facebook.com/watch/?v=992074897941119

From another Morton related post last week. Even if Morton have informed the SPFL, they should be following them up to make sure they're properly tagging them and giving them the exposure that the other clubs are getting.

Edited by Toby