Keep/Get Rid Contract Thread - Page 66 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Keep/Get Rid Contract Thread

Brian McLean.              

Darren Hynes

Lewis Strapp

Kyle Jacobs.                   

Reece Lyon

Lewis McGrattan

Alexander Easdale.    

Any others I have missed?

Waiting on: McAdams, Ledger, Blues, Colville, Muirhead, Oliver

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A lot of work to do considering pre-season starts back in ten days and we have a first team squad of 4/5.

Very few players, season tickets/new strip(s) not out, no BoD and the takeover still ongoing. 

Cut them a bit of slack because of the takeover and playoffs of course but we need to see some real progress over the next week or so or alarm bells will start ringing.

That's going to be somewhat controversial...

I don't mind personally.I'd take Goodwillie up front in a heartbeat too. If it takes a team full of wrong 'uns to move us on, so be it. 

2 year deal for a 33 year old is a worry though for me. 

Am I hallucinating or did we have him in on trial years and years ago? 

Either way, good player with great experience. I didn't see much of Livi last season so no idea how well he's holding up at 33 but in paper this is a good signing. 

EOho8Pw.png

2 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Either way, good player with great experience. I didn't see much of Livi last season so no idea how well he's holding up at 33 but in paper this is a good signing. 

Yep, Moore had him in. The uproar was quite big at the time given how relatively recent the incident was.

6 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

He’s been injured, so it’s a bit of a gamble but if he can get back to full fitness it’s a very decent signing for this level. 

7 minutes ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Yeah, he said he was having a piss in an alley and a 15 yr old passed by and saw him, she says he flashed at her.

That was Barry Sellars of Forfar, Lithgow’s crimes were a lot worse than that.

13 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Lithgow was multiple women was it not? 

Multiple women, wanking off in his car in front of them whilst (presumably) sober. Not that being pissed would’ve been an excuse. In at least two of the instances they were pushing prams.

Unlike before when he was on trial, he’s a signed player now and we can’t do anything about it, but I’m certainly not going to pretend I’m happy with this signing. He’s a Rolls Royce of a centre back at this level, but that doesn’t come into it.

Kind of in the same boat. Not a fan, but there’s nothing we can do at this point. He’s here for at least a couple of years and we’ll just need to put up with it. Hopefully his contributions on the pitch make it (somewhat) worthwhile.

Archived