Championship 20/21 - Page 29 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

1 hour ago, Jamie_M said:

Yeah, very much disappointed with Cove not following up their big win on Saturday.

Partick the lesser of 2 evils if we can't have both staying down.

Falkirk though. 🤣

Incredible shift when you consider that Airdrie going up would be easier to stomach than two other clubs they share a division with. Partick and Falkirk have merited this status though- fair play to them, the cunts.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
31 minutes ago, Toby said:

Incredible shift when you consider that Airdrie going up would be easier to stomach than two other clubs they share a division with. Partick and Falkirk have merited this status though- fair play to them, the cunts.

It's kinda a shame how insignificant Airdrie are. I miss the venom.  

5 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Falkirk’s management team out, 

Disappointing. Hopefully no bounce under Holt although their horrible fanbase think Holt's fingerprints are all over current performances anyway.

Thought it was just the inane ramblings of their moronic fanbase, but Hearts are genuinely discussing not lifting the trophy.

Having bottled it by just giving them a fine rather than more severe sanctions for taking the league to court, I hope the SPFL have grown a pair and are ready to dish out the full array of sanctions open to them when Hearts further bring the game into disrepute.

Title revoked please and promotion cancelled for ultimate scenes.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/56847922

On 4/21/2021 at 12:46 PM, Jamie_M said:

Yeah, very much disappointed with Cove not following up their big win on Saturday.

Partick the lesser of 2 evils if we can't have both staying down.

Falkirk though. 🤣

RD, DH.

ETA:

:angry: :angry: :angry:

*insert signature here*

• 3 weeks later...
17 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

"One Season Only? No, Extensions!"

(If that Simpsons SPFL page has already done this bit, I apologize. It's low-hanging fruit at this point.)

Works on integrity? No, £25,000 down!

At least we know if MCT goes tits-up, we can always buy our way into the Lowland League.

11 votes for, 5 against and Kelty abstained.

Hopefully the identities of the clubs who voted in favour are confirmed and those scabs never see another penny. Just killed the pyramid and spat in the faces of the 150+ clubs below the Lowland League for the sake of £3K each :lol:

The SPFL don't have the authority to unilaterally stop the LL putting forward teams to the promotion playoff, but they should immediately withdraw their League and Challenge Cup places.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Does that mean that the bigot brothers can get into the SPFL through the back door? Or can they be blocked on the basis of there being a conflict of interest on the part of the owners of the clubs?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

36 minutes ago, Alibi said:

Does that mean that the bigot brothers can get into the SPFL through the back door? Or can they be blocked on the basis of there being a conflict of interest on the part of the owners of the clubs?

They’re saying it’s for one season only with no promotion or relegation for colt teams

Archived