Championship 20/21 - Page 19 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

51 minutes ago, HamCam said:

Excuse me for meandering off. The 4-3 cup win at Easter Road was another highlight for me. If I remember right we were not in the best of form but a reasonable support travelled through for the game. We went two up only to be pegged back requiring extra-time - much to the merriment of the Hibs Young Team. Hibs then took the lead, we equalised with a penalty and then the scenes as Harding (?) scored the winner. Some memorable singing that night.

They sang '2-0 and you fucked it up'.

We replied '3-2 and you fucked it up'.

Mixu having a tantrum.

Glorious.

• Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"He was treyin to brehk meigh plers leig"

Jim Duffy would batter three Neil Lennons at the same time, heart attack or not.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Not really interested in anything that Dick 'dick' Campbell has to say for himself tbh. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Tumilty puts Raith 3-0 up at Tynecastle.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

12 minutes ago, TheGoon said:

Rovers clobbered 4-1 at Dunfermline. Such a weird team, seems to be no middle ground with them.

Hope they have run themselves into the ground.

With Arbroath picking up another point tonight we could do with a result on Saturday.

On 1/20/2021 at 9:58 PM, BishopBrennan said:

He's within reaching distance of Duffy at least once in the fracas. Shitebag.

That tackle.  :thumbup2: :thumbup2:

I would forgive us for being shite and achieved nothing if we just scythed our opponents like that every week.

*insert signature here*

Can't see anything wrong with that tackle to be fair...  :)

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

3 minutes ago, Boogs49 said:

Another postponement for ICT tonight. The games are really piling up for them and with quite a small squad they are going to be stretched.

It's fine, they can afford to bring in some free agents with their big windfall of the maroon pound.

Archived