Championship 20/21 - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Championship 20/21

Jamie_M

Enjoyed jumping on the hearts forum for the wind up, it's all gone quiet they are a bunch o clueless halfwits who think they are far better than they are, only get a few messages then banned no fun lol but worth the few messages. They honestly thought not paying for the streem would kill the club, think they are a bit fucked off knowing the reality of the situation. If your bored and feel  like trolling some clueless ass wipes sign in for a laugh. I never troll but seriously they bite like fuck. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 591
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, Hej said:

Dundee bottle a 3-0 lead and all big Charlie Adam cares about is uploading a clip of his goal to twitter.

Mess of a club.

He was chuffed he scored a good goal, and he was subbed at 3-0, can’t see the problem.

14 hours ago, Hej said:

Dundee bottle a 3-0 lead and all big Charlie Adam cares about is uploading a clip of his goal to twitter.

Mess of a club.

It's a cracking run and finish, by how bad is that Dunfermline defending? Adam is a one-trick pony and if Morton conceded a goal like that to him I'd be fucking livid. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Alloa and QoS losing at home.

Ayr winning at Tynecastle. 😲

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Two crap defences at Tynecastle.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

On 11/27/2020 at 3:13 AM, Hej said:

My favourite:

"Greenock Morton are just another one of those Celtic minded diddy wee clubs like St.Mirren.  They should be punted into the West of Scotland league and play the likes of Auchinleck Talbot.  The fact that this will be the first time we play them for an astonishing 33 years is quite telling.  They haven't been in the top flight for a generation and clearly have zero ambition in doing so going by the way they voted during the summer.  Hopefully no Hearts supporters give those filthy tramps any cash."

😂😂

unnamed (1).jpg

My Dad took me to the Morton v Hearts Scottish Cup Semi-Final in 1968, and we overheard a Hearts fan shouting “ get into these commoners” my Dad asked me “what does that mean?” And I said “ordinary people” he replied “that’s it, get into these ordinary people!”

2 hours ago, DreamOakTree said:

My Dad took me to the Morton v Hearts Scottish Cup Semi-Final in 1968, and we overheard a Hearts fan shouting “ get into these commoners” my Dad asked me “what does that mean?” And I said “ordinary people” he replied “that’s it, get into these ordinary people!”

Did ye aye? 

14 minutes ago, pink_panther said:

I notice the Ayr game is still 7.45 kick off according to official site. Why do they bloody bother with it.

Waits patiently for Toby's red dot

Have one from me while you're waiting. 

Archived