Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Chinese Coronavirus threatens Dundee Utd game

capitanus

This is unique football content that I was unaware of. Care to share?

:lol:

Just had it confirmed there, it is indeed him. He’s sensitive as is, I can’t imagine what running a club football account would do.

• Replies 528
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just had it confirmed there, it is indeed him. He’s sensitive as is, I can’t imagine what running a club football account would do.

In all seriousness, the boy is really deserving of criticism for this. If I was the lad Boyle, or especially Brendan, for whom Morton is his full time wage, I’d be fuming that I was deemed surplus to requirements whilst someone else came along and offered to do it for nothing. Neither he, nor Morton come out of this looking very clever at all.

Just proves to us all the kind of person that he actually is, regardless of whether or not he is a sensitive soul who will try and contort himself into being the victim here.

He has a full time job as a teacher, and when this Covid-19 crisis is all over he can go back to a secure wage whilst continuing at playing the Ethiopian Peter Martin for fun, whereas those young chaps who rely on the club for a wage will have genuine an understandable concerns for their future.

It is a really poor show from him. It's one thing being a Celtic supporter and trying to patronise us as his diddy team, but to be a scummer whilst our club is laying off staff at this time is not good at all.

*insert signature here*

If you’re on furlough you can’t do any work for your employer, or you shouldn’t have been furloughed.

And for an employer to put someone onto the Furlough Job Retention Scheme whilst getting an unpaid volunteer to do a job that the employee should be doing (albeit whilst working remotely) is an abuse of the scheme.

Poor show from Morton.

*insert signature here*

Just proves to us all the kind of person that he actually is, regardless of whether or not he is a sensitive soul who will try and contort himself into being the victim here.

He has a full time job as a teacher, and when this Covid-19 crisis is all over he can go back to a secure wage whilst continuing at playing the Ethiopian Peter Martin for fun, whereas those young chaps who rely on the club for a wage will have genuine an understandable concerns for their future.

It is a really poor show from him. It's one thing being a Celtic supporter and trying to patronise us as his diddy team, but to be a scummer whilst our club is laying off staff at this time is not good at all.

He just comes across as desparate for likes on Twitter too. Using this for personal gain isn't going to get him much sympathy.

Stopped reading his tweet when he referred to Morton as his "hometown club".

Also see he's referred to Dean McKinnon as a "great guy"

Nah, i'm out.

Dean McKinnon is a great guy. Dean Matthew on the other hand is a complete fanny.

Stopped reading his tweet when he referred to Morton as his "hometown club".

Also see he's referred to Dean Matthew as a "great guy"

Nah, i'm out.

And that he was good the year we won the league...

If there’s no games and the club is effectively closed for business then there’s no full time media duty to be carried out. If you’re found to be doing work voluntarily that benefits your employer it’s a breach.

The options are:

Retain a full time wage to produce a YouTube video a couple of times a week.

Have no media output at all.

The argument should be why is voluntary produced content being put out under the clubs official media channels.

Aye, they could keep the content to a minimum with an odd retweet here and there.

Having a similar level of output just trivialises the paid employees role if nothing else.

The volunteer having a wee moan about people talking about it isn't a good look either.

The volunteer should stop volunteering then or ideally the club decline their offer seeing as they've furloughed the guys who get paid to do it. That's a lot of pish.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

The volunteer should stop volunteering then or ideally the club decline their offer seeing as they've furloughed the guys who get paid to do it. That's a lot of pish.

To be fair, the employed staff are still getting paid for now but doing the same job for free is going to put that in doubt sooner or later too.

Archived