The Morton weekly podcast - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Morton weekly podcast

74GMFC

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • 2 weeks later...

Played nearly 300 games for us but still letting any cunt that will listen know how big a Sevco man he is. Piss aff...

At least he doesn’t think he’s fooling anybody. I’d much prefer he put his cards on the table than kid on he supported Morton because it could be beneficial to his career aspirations.

What thread are we on here? Oh, The Morton weekly podcast. As you were.

We can't expect every single player who plays for the club to support Morton, but as mentioned at least McAlister doesn't bullshit about it for his own personal gain. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

We can't expect every single player who plays for the club to support Morton, but as mentioned at least McAlister doesn't bullshit about it for his own personal gain.

Aye, end of his career, isn't just before a cup game, etc.

Doesn't change the fact his club are a joke.

I don't see any issue with McAlister mentioning who he supports in that context. It was always raised by the person hosting the podcast rather than him and there was no disrespect to Morton in the way he mentioned them.

It was completely disrespectful to Morton when he appeared in a paper wearing or holding a Rangers top back in his first spell, but that was over 10 years ago now.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I’d recently fallen behind on religiously reading every single detail of the Falkirk Thread on Pie and Bovril and started to catch up last night when a couple of posts came to my attention about a podcast with John Hughes.

First of all about how the interviewer has is so far up the interviewees arse, and secondly, that he’s been banned from there for spamming so many threads.

However, the main thing that caught my attention was someone saying how he cringed listening to the start of said interview. It pains me to add a link and give him the audience figures, as it pained me to listen to it, but the first couple of minutes are absolute gold...

https://anchor.fm/footballCFB/episodes/CFB-with-John-Hughes-ee2426

Sounds like some old jakey in a pub ranting at some wee guy who’s just never actually watched a game saying “aw aye, ah like aw the footballers, so I do” in an attempt to placate them.

Which, funnily enough, is almost exactly what it is.

AWMSC

Archived