The Morton weekly podcast - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Morton weekly podcast

74GMFC

• Replies 284
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't think any of us could do our jobs properly with Jim Duffy constantly screaming 'Ricki! Ricki! Ricki!' beside us.

That did stop after a few seasons, like he'd graduated or something.

"Jai! Jai! Jai!".

To be fair to this Callum guy, his podcasts and his questions are decent and he seems enthusiastic. He's only a young guy, so fair play to him and good luck to him.

I am listening to the Tidser one just now and he seems like a tedious cunt, with every answer along the lines of "...aye, he was bruwyint" etc. And "d'ye know whitta mean?" In amongst every sentence.

*insert signature here*

Interesting that it was Carlo Monti that's responsible for us signing him.

Aye, only because Carlo Monti was the chairman at the time and was able to say: "Aye, my Fudgy Wudgy sales have been great this year and I need to saddle that fitba' club with some more debt, I think I'll sign that young Celtic Boays Club reject who's being playing good in some bounce games oot there".

Ya dick.

Fair enough if James Grady was given credit for Tidser signing, as he was the interim manager at the time, or even DDFR himself, but Mario fucking Cunto?!?!?!?!

Just because they knew each other from the Harbourers it doesn't automatically mean that he was responsible for him signing.

*insert signature here*

Interesting that it was Carlo Monti that's responsible for us signing him.

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet, was it just a case of Monti mentioning him because they played together at Celtic?

The sole redeeming feature of Grady’s disastrous tenure was that he made that one good signing, so it would be extremely funny of it turns out it was entirely by chance due to one of his players telling him.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I haven’t had a chance to listen yet, was it just a case of Monti mentioning him because they played together at Celtic?

The sole redeeming feature of Grady’s disastrous tenure was that he made that one good signing, so it would be extremely funny of it turns out it was entirely by chance due to one of his players telling him.

The bit in bold, aye that's pretty much it.

*insert signature here*

To be fair

That’s plenty.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

To be fair to this Callum guy, his podcasts and his questions are decent and he seems enthusiastic. He's only a young guy, so fair play to him and good luck to him.

I am listening to the Tidser one just now and he seems like a tedious cunt, with every answer along the lines of "...aye, he was bruwyint" etc. And "d'ye know whitta mean?" In amongst every sentence.

No plans to listen to it. If there’s one thing worse than sitting in a room listening to one Celtic fan telling us how Morton are a great wee club it’s listening to two of them. Fuck that.

Listened to Tidser Part 2, first one I've listened to. Quite impressed with the line of questioning and the approach overall. Some good and interesting stuff. Was surprised to come on here and see the guy getting grief, no pleasing some folk. Looking forward to listening to the others in due course.

TRUST THE DUFF

The guy wasn’t getting grief for them though. He got taken to task over being a Celtic/Man United fan earlier on, but there hasn’t been anything really critical of the content he’s put out.

The guy wasn’t getting grief for them though. He got taken to task over being a Celtic/Man United fan earlier on, but there hasn’t been anything really critical of the content he’s put out.

Cowshed Chris isn't surprised in the slightest though. It's just his way of having a swipe at some of us for mocking Salty after he got a kicking for being a complete fanny.

I got a warning a while back after he Lee Wallaced me to the mods. That it got under his skin was an added bonus.

No worries. I’m going to leave this here now. If you enjoy the content then I hope you continue to and if not then that’s absolutely fine too. Here’s hoping for a good end to the season. Mentally I’m beyond done with this now. The links will be on twitter if you want to hear the podcasts but I won’t be posting on here again.

Give up, they are a shower of ungrateful bastards on here and not worthy of the effort your making. An effort that none of them have the balls to attempt.

The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.

Give up, they are a shower of ungrateful bastards on here and not worthy of the effort your making. An effort that none of them have the balls to attempt.

You don’t even have the balls to reveal who you are.

interesting that the players (or at least Tidser) was embarrassed by the way the club was being run towards the end of JJ's tenure.

"I remember thinking can we not just do things like other clubs and do things better and whenever something happens at Morton everyone seems to know about it within days"

he also cited it as one of his reasons for not coming back even after Falkirk got relegated.

i know majority of people don't like him now but its pretty damming that our joke of backroom was putting players off.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

interesting that the players (or at least Tidser) was embarrassed by the way the club was being run towards the end of JJ's tenure.

"I remember thinking can we not just do things like other clubs and do things better and whenever something happens at Morton everyone seems to know about it within days"

he also cited it as one of his reasons for not coming back even after Falkirk got relegated.

i know majority of people don't like him now but its pretty damming that our joke of backroom was putting players off.

That seems to have improved, and I can't help but wonder if that is a result of a couple of members of the previous backroom staff being given their marching orders. Having a motormouth inside the club, for all we find things out quicker, doesn't benefit the club in any way. Take the Gunning situation in January for example, if that was under the previous regime, we'd have found out long before Hopkin revealed it in the weekly update video. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

Archived