Terrible wee shame for Grangemouth FC - General Football & Other Sports - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Terrible wee shame for Grangemouth FC

In fairness they've dodged a bullet... but that was after several months of their BoD dancing in front of a potential shooter, saying "shoot me! Shoot me!"

Can't believe they humored the guy for so long (and vice versa). It should have been obvious within two weeks of his media announcement that he was absolutely full of it.

EOho8Pw.png

How can they afford to punt him? If he has over a year left on his sizeable contract then can they afford to pay him off and bring in someone new?

Hopefully not.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

I guess the counter argument would be that if he fails to get them promoted, which at the moment is a distinct possibility, it will end up costing them even more.

As much as I hate to admit it, even with McKinnon in charge for the majority of the season they’ll probably still run out eventual winners of that league.

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 

As much as I hate to admit it, even with McKinnon in charge for the majority of the season they’ll probably still run out eventual winners of that league.

Mmmm, not so sure. Raith seem to be giving them more than a decent run for their money and I can see them staying the course. Wouldn't bet against them getting up through the play-offs though.

Archived