TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Morton Club Together Updates

40 minutes ago, WhowouldbeaMortonfan said:

And then what, more bluster and allegations.

For fear of repeating masel again......we're past all that and none of the above is going to make an ounce of difference.

I

No more anything let Crawford and GC drown in the shit they've created. Withdraw all funding with immediate effect I'm sure him n his fkn GC board might start playing ball. 

If not let the more lucrative third party if they even existed step in n take the shit deal he's offering. 

• Like 1
  • Upvote 1
  • Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Kafka's head would be spinning at this. You're arguing that these proposals are designed to 'shield the stadium from creditors' when they consist of either the stadium being used as security for

Well this statement is not ageing particularly well, given that in spite of receiving a £500k taxpayer's grant for literally fuck-all, the current custodians of GMFC have in the following six weeks:

Before getting into the lengthy wrongs and wrongs of this on GC's part, on a simple matter of fact, why are they talking about £2M being the figure of debt? As I understood it the debt was £2.5M when

Posted Images

4 hours ago, cmdc said:

Wasn’t the March 2021 deadline about an agreement that MCT were financially viable owners (at which point, if not, there was a delay mechanism) rather than the point at which ownership changed hands? That’s how I read the original announcement.

He said he wasn't taking to you. 

• Downvote 1
37 minutes ago, gmfc23 said:

No more anything let Crawford and GC drown in the shit they've created. Withdraw all funding with immediate effect I'm sure him n his fkn GC board might start playing ball. 

If not let the more lucrative third party if they even existed step in n take the shit deal he's offering. 

Agreed. I'll be honest, I'd rather kiss goodbye to the club I love than watch it being raped by the Rae family and suffering either a pitiful existence or a slow agonising death.

Edited by LargsTON
  • Upvote 2

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

51 minutes ago, gmfc23 said:

MCT said they were involved in that third party chat, which to me lends a bit more credence to it.

22 minutes ago, irnbru said:

He said he wasn't taking to you. 

Life's too short not to extend the possibility of redemption. I will go back on my word and engage on points of substance.

• Upvote 1

The stadium was just resting in my account

3 hours ago, Alan_Partridge_Ton said:

I was the one who made an offer to buy Morton last year, and it was rejected.

A return to your sporting roots. Thtriker! 

• Upvote 1

The stadium was just resting in my account

55 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

A return to your sporting roots. Thtriker! 

Abso-bloody-exactly.

I drove to Cappielow in my bare feet.

I presented Crawford with a bucketful of money that has been in my possession since 2009. I found it in the back of a taxi after a night out on the ladyboys.

He didn’t take it well, he looked rather pail!

In the end he decided to go with the MCT guy ‘cos he’d been a lifelong Morton fan since 2019.

Shit happens!

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

I note the Easdales have a portfolio worth 750mil, according to latest press reports. 

Wouldn't it be nice for them to buy the stadium, gift it to MCT and hail themselves as heroes forever more. Gives us a chance at starting a fresh, debt free. 

Fantasy stuff i know

• Upvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

So what will be MCTs next move?   Inform GC what the views of the fans are and that the two deals aren't in any way acceptable or plough on irrespective?

• Upvote 1

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

1 hour ago, LargsTON said:

So what will be MCTs next move?   Inform GC what the views of the fans are and that the two deals aren't in any way acceptable or plough on irrespective?

Haven't seen anything to suggest they aren't still under the spell of GC, happy with the 2 options and that they won't proceed with one of the options anyway.

Their poll, giving just 2 options, will likely have a preferred choice despite the anecdotal feedback that they will probably run with.

• Upvote 1
43 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Haven't seen anything to suggest they aren't still under the spell of GC, happy with the 2 options and that they won't proceed with one of the options anyway.

Their poll, giving just 2 options, will likely have a preferred choice despite the anecdotal feedback that they will probably run with.

Correct. They’ll have already decided how they plan to proceed.

• Downvote 1
On 2/17/2021 at 11:20 PM, TheGoon said:

Side point, but as someone else raised the other day, that MCT statement leaping to the defence of the Raes really irked me. I understand they have to maintain working relationships for the next few months, but the language of the thing and tone towards supporters that weren’t sure if their club was about to go under really were not great. Not a knock on MCT’s overall communication, which has largely been good, but I’m still quite annoyed by the whole “How dare you” feel of that statement. 

‘Any comparison with the stewardship of Hugh Scott is both inaccurate and deeply offensive.‘

Not my words, the words of MCT!

• Downvote 1