Morton Club Together Updates - Page 68 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Club Together Updates

Admin

1 hour ago, TRVMP said:

One thing that presumably isn't contingent on the handover is the kit launch. I'm at least pleasantly surprised that we're far from alone in having nothing to show yet:

image.png

Only three clubs have a kit actually in the shop able to be collected, and in one of those cases it's only the away kit.

We were 8th out of the blocks with the season ticket launch and hopefully we'll be a bit further ahead in the pack for the kits.

Killie have revealed all 3 of theirs, Partick their away one at least.

3 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Killie have revealed all 3 of theirs, Partick their away one at least.

My mistake, I was going off their official sites. Probably it was on Twitter.

Do you have dates?

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

9 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

Killie post there is from Friday 18th. QOS the 15th. I see Dundee away on Thursday 17th. Thistle June 3rd!

I'll get these updated.

image.png

Obvs Dundee not in our league now but they were involved in the thread at the start. 

Ayr away kit announced 27th April (after a week long fan vote). 

Edited by Jamie_M

9 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Obvs Dundee not in our league now but they were involved in the thread at the start. 

Ayr away kit posted on there May 18th also.

And Raith Rovers just posted theirs literally 15 minutes ago. (Looks absolutely shite.)

image.png

We're battling with Accies in the kit relegation dogfight. Loser has to wear sackcloth and ashes for the season.

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png

49 minutes ago, Toby said:

Yeah, that’s exactly it. I’m no Franco Baresi, but it doesn’t mean I’m not qualified to point out that Sean McGinty’s an absolute spud.

A pretty embarrassing retort- that might sneak into the top 50 or so of your shite posts.

With your level of negativity, what gets you out of bed in the morning?

• Downvote 1

13 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

That's not what happened though. I am sure said poster has taken that opinion about the fan ownership scheme from the start, as he is perfectly entitled to do.

The warning signs of late, have merely compounded his viewpoint.

Exactly what I meant, thank you.  I'm dead against fan ownership at a club our size and events are unfolding exactly as I feared.  A confusing clusterfuck of a situation.  I, like others, have literally no idea what the fuck is going on.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

8 minutes ago, DreamOakTree said:

Didn’t realise I was in your dreams! And if You’re so negative about Morton why do you support them?

Don’t flatter yourself. There’s a difference between negativity and refusing to clap like a seal when things aren’t going well. If anything, my mates give me a hard time for being too positive about Morton.

However, no amount of turd polishing is changing the facts here, and MCT letting Crawford tickle their bellies for so long, Gordon Ritchie kidding on he’s Shergar and the first signing under the new regime being a registered beast aren’t consequences of my negativity, rather my negativity’s the result of them.

You knew all that anyway, though.

As someone who still hasn't converted his pledge i must admit I'm unlikely to do so with the way things are progressing.  Who is Gordon Ritchie?  I really want to get on board with MCT and I mean that sincerely but fuck me if they want my money they have to do 100% more to get it than they're doing now.  An appalling start to their tenure, I'm struggling to find a plus point.  Does Mr Ritchie have something to hide?  It certainly appears that way.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"