Morton Club Together Updates - Page 9 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Club Together Updates

Admin

Ignorance is bliss. There's an email address you can send emails to with questions..theres twitter and Facebook too.

This thread is called 'MCT ask me anything' but apparently that doesn't necessarily mean that answers will be forthcoming. The questions is still there but remains unanswered.

Seems some just dont really want to support it at any cost, which of course is their prerogative.

Exactly. Some don't wish to be amongst the blind being led by the blind. That is their prerogative too.

Again, its far from the finished product, but here we have a fan (with no ties to GMST) trying to do something on the back of being totally scunnered with Morton. Much like 90% of us.

It's far from the finished product, which is why it should still be on the drawing board and nowhere near being launched in a fanfare of publicity in the National press and radio; and a website which is riddled with flaws in the proposal itself, as well as flaws in the site design.

On the website it states that some of those involved are "lawyers, accountants, business experts, fundraising and investment professionals," if that's the case then these people need to come to the fore and take the lead, front it and develop this project as the premise of supporters owning a stake in the club and having a say in how the club is run isn't a bad thing, but it's clear that what is being proposed is riddled with flaws and the person who came up with this idea is well out of his depth.

As far as I'm aware, the usual suspects from the trust who you seem so concerned about aren't involved. Again though, you could email and ask. Or attend the Q&A.

It is pretty academic to me who is involved, I've made it clear I won't be participating in this hairbrained scheme. I have no desire to attend Q&As in Rugby clubs, or email them other people's questions which they have already ignored.

It's up to others to do as they wish.

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

Im not questioning the agenda or framework idea of MCT. I was pointing out what spurred the guy on in an attempt to try and defend the reason for him giving this a go, which was that he was scunnered with what he was seeing and hearing. These are facts.

What's on the website is as a result of something that made him get up and go.

I never once said that remains the case, purely that this was one reason for sticking his neck on the line.

Edited by TONofmemories

TIME FOR CHANGE!

So the only unnamed member of the leadership team is waiting for his employers (Scottish Police) to give him the OK.

So, no secret cabal of empire builders. Why didn't they say this from the start rather than giving the impression that some of them wished to remain anonymous?

So the only unnamed member of the leadership team is waiting for his employers (Scottish Police) to give him the OK.

So, no secret cabal of empire builders. Why didn't they say this from the start rather than giving the impression that some of them wished to remain anonymous?

Perhaps some of them did want to remain anonymous and only agreed to be named when it was mentioned that some fans needed to know before being willing to pledge.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif