Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 16 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

Fuck me. Even gus wouldn't have had enough of a brass neck to spout some of that shite. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

According to several people on P&B, the vibe at last week's informal Q&A with the board is they're looking to keep Rennie on board.

He's out of contract in a few weeks. He's been an unmitigated failure at his remit - turning things around quickly - so far. He brought in seven players in January to no good effect so it seems a bit foolish to give him a summer window as well.

That'll be a two-year extension, then.

EOho8Pw.png

23 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

According to several people on P&B, the vibe at last week's informal Q&A with the board is they're looking to keep Rennie on board.

He's out of contract in a few weeks. He's been an unmitigated failure at his remit - turning things around quickly - so far. He brought in seven players in January to no good effect so it seems a bit foolish to give him a summer window as well.

A club more fucked and poisonous than we were (until we made strides forward)?. Yes. Wonderful 

TIME FOR CHANGE!

No doubt throw the kitchen sink at it again. When you compare with Jim Duffys league 1 Morton, it's quite funny how absolutely shit they've been at getting out that league. OK, we didn't need to contend with newbie big spenders, but you piss with the cock you've got.

Terrible, Terrible shame

TIME FOR CHANGE!

10 hours ago, TRVMP said:

Aye, never mind a quick turnaround, his points return is worse than what Sheerin was bagged for.

MRs 16 games/18 points versus Sheerin’s 16 games/22 points.

A year ago they were top of L1 and blew everything, even missing out on the playoffs.  Now they’re getting bodied by just about everyone except East Fife.

Absolutely loving this.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

1 hour ago, Boogs49 said:

Rennie shown the door. Applications accepted only from charlatans.

The statement says that Rennie was the one who decided to return to the USA at the end of the season. Maybe they're allowing him to save face, but given that his contract is up after the campaign ends, that suggests - to me, at least - that he made the decision not to negotiate an extension.

EOho8Pw.png

Kenny Miller getting three games screams audition for the job to me. Which creates the odd position of hoping they avoid defeat at least once, because his very brief time at Livingston and other coaching roles are enough to guess that if he gets the job next season then he is the man to be Falkirk's John Potter. Except where Dunfermline finished 7th in a shite league, Falkirk will be competing in a league with four or five credible title contenders.

Here's to them losing to Stenny four times in 23/24 as Fraserburgh romp to the League Two title.

• Upvote 1

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake