Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 8 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

Hardly surprising given that they racially abused one of their own players earlier in the season; time for 'the beaks' to step in and impose a points deduction IMO.  

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I always love the "threatening nature" stuff. Call the fucking police, then! You live in Scotland, the cops love a good internet case because it's easier than dealing with the harder crimes.

EOho8Pw.png

I'll say this - as bad as some Morton statements have been, it's been years since we had something quite as tone-deaf as this one. Well done, Falkirk - plumbing new depths every day.

EOho8Pw.png

That's an absolutely astonishing statement for a supposedly professional organisation to make. If what they're saying is true, they've completely passed the buck on their own responsibility to protect their employee. Why wait until the guy has reached the end of his tether and then try to resolve the problem with more public confrontation?

• Upvote 1

Mind when 'ITK' posters were claiming King Snake had to leave for Grangemouth because Morton were a total basketcase behind the scenes?

giphy.gif

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Craig had promised us 8th in the fucking Premiership. You absolute scumbags have blamed us once again. We do not deserve this and we certainly don’t deserve you in charge. Fuck off right now.

Craig had promised us 8th in the fucking Premiership

had promised us 8th in the fucking Premiership

We do not deserve this

Absolutely fucking sumptuous.

image.jpeg.2e1fa1f90679018a097f5d091aabe

• Upvote 2

Note points no. 7 and 8 in this fan's tear-stained diatribe against the board:

D8PWpQVUYAEXof5.jpg

Which seems strange as only a couple of months ago Falkirk fans were assuring anyone who would listen that their club had done absolutely nothing wrong and that they had definitely 'won' one over The Famous regardless.

What a terrible, wee shame for everyone involved with that vile rabble of an outfit*.

Nah not really.

greggy-1_zpsa6468549.png

• Upvote 1

They should hire Hawke to steady the ship. They'll have the best damn turnstiles in the seaside leagues.

No way they could afford to send the number of letters he'd have to write. 

Although, them thinking they're getting Tidser but announce Hawke instead, that would be pretty special. 

Edited by Jamie_M

This Falkirk stuff is amazing. It couldn’t happen to a nicer bunch. Them kept down via the playoffs would be glorious aswell but probably a stretch too far.

Bit early for that assessment.

When they sign over the club to the American, Indian or Italian asset strippers they are currently courting, who come in to realise they have no assets, the future looks even more banterous.