Why do you hate Falkirk? - Page 7 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Why do you hate Falkirk?

So tidser and Buchanan away possibly. Maybe kilday?

He is welcome to Buchanan and Kilday. Tidser's a different matter.

The one as yet unanswered question is whether or not those coming in to take over Falkirk will want McKinnon as manager.

It wouldn't be a total surprise if they don't.

He is welcome to Buchanan and Kilday. Tidser's a different matter.

The one as yet unanswered question is whether or not those coming in to take over Falkirk will want McKinnon as manager.

It wouldn't be a total surprise if they don't.

New money , old manager rarely works and usually changes quickly

For his failings, Hawke never struck me as being a dishonest type. Incompetent maybe, amongst other things, but a liar to the extent that McKinnon, of all people, could find it intolerable? Probably not.

It's irrelevant to McKinnon's behaviour anyway. Hawke could have been sneaking into his house at night and switching the labels on his tins and it wouldn't excuse his cunterry.

• Upvote 2

AWMSC

Yeah, absolute nonsense. If there’s something dodgy going on behind the scenes/with Hawke and you choose to just not mention it at a tribunal you lose any of the little credibility you had left. I’d have more respect for the man if he’d just admit to the fact Falkirk flashed him a bit of leg in the way of a better contract/more money to spend on absolute dung and he ran out the door, because he’s a complete penis of an individual.

• Upvote 1

All this noise coming from him about contracts is rubbish. He's the one who signed it and its went through a tribunal in our favour. He's clutching at straws.

Correct. The Tribunal clearly called out McKinnon as the 'I don't understand what I signed' liar or did Falkirk just pay us compensation because they are loaded? Anyone who believes a word that escapes that man's mouth, needs their head examined - saying that I know a good doctor...

Edited by HamCam
  • Upvote 1

For his failings, Hawke never struck me as being a dishonest type. Incompetent maybe, amongst other things, but a liar to the extent that McKinnon, of all people, could find it intolerable? Probably not.

It's irrelevant to McKinnon's behaviour anyway. Hawke could have been sneaking into his house at night and switching the labels on his tins and it wouldn't excuse his cunterry.

:lol: :lol:

*insert signature here*

The bit about fans and facilities is true - bigger club though? They are a farce after allowing Hartley to axe and entire HIGH PERFORMING youth system in order to sign 16 diddies like Russell. Can't wait for Hartley to get his jotters and all his signings to end up in the seasides.

I knew I had posted about hating Falkirk pre-Snake. Very happy with how this prediction turned out :lol: