The Bitching Thread - Page 7 - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

The Bitching Thread

GiGi

Gordon gone silent. :lol:

Game Set & Match.

Nah, gone to bed.  :)

All gloating, wasn't it?

Of course, we all know that you were instructed on what to say, don't we?

You really need to understand the meaning of gloating before accusing someone of doing it.  :1eye:

• Downvote 6

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I see last night's contributions from Gordon were relegated to this dustbin of his irrelevances. Which makes me wonder why his dullard contributions to things such as matchday threads and the like of which he posts on behalf of A.N.Other arent consigned to here too.

Perhaps that's the next step in his ostracism, to create his own Bawheid style mini forum where he can scramble for relevance all on his own.

*insert signature here*

I see last night's contributions from Gordon were relegated to this dustbin of his irrelevances. Which makes me wonder why his dullard contributions to things such as matchday threads and the like of which he posts on behalf of A.N.Other arent consigned to here too.

Perhaps that's the next step in his ostracism, to create his own Bawheid style mini forum where he can scramble for relevance all on his own.

I think you'll find the biggest contributor to this 'dustbin' is your good self.  :huh:

• Downvote 2

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Nah, I quite enjoy GG popping up whenever there's a poor result and his s***ey agendas getting chopped down to size. 

Remember the time Ed made you go away and create a new account, Jonesy.

giphy.gif

• Downvote 4

Me neither. However I do know big Jonesy from the Cowshed from many years back. A massive big guy who would knock seven shades out of anyone who got on the wrong side of him. The next time I see him I'll let him know about the two weirdos taking his name in vain. :)

The next time you meet WDE I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you about his big mate Jonesy. ;)

*insert signature here*

Me neither. However I do know big Jonesy from the Cowshed from many years back. A massive big guy who would knock seven shades out of anyone who got on the wrong side of him. The next time I see him I'll let him know about the two weirdos taking his name in vain. :)

The next time you meet WDE I'm sure he'll be happy to tell you about his big mate Jonesy. ;)

Big guy with the beard? Not seen him for years.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

The very same.

Not the kind of guy you'd want to get on the wrong side of. That Gormless ****wit doesn't know where his borrowed patter will lead him.

Probably just another of your 'all talk, no action' mates. 

If you're going to threaten me Paul, at least grow a pair and do it properly.

• Downvote 2

Probably just another of your 'all talk, no action' mates.

If you're going to threaten me Paul, at least grow a pair and do it properly.

Who said I was threatening you?

However, I see it's rattled your cage. Good.

You seem to take pleasure in giving a young lad a hard time about something that is outwith his control, however you haven't taken into account that some people on here may know his family and they may not take kindly to your actions.

Why don't you two meet up? As you know it's not hard to arrange.

What makes you think I haven't already met him?

I met his wife too, she is a charming lady. She seemed to do most of his talking, and he was pretty quiet throughout. Funnily enough I took them at face value and I seemed to like them IIRC.

Wouldn't be a problem to me, I work five minutes from his gaff.

And I find it pretty disturbing that you do, and that you've went to such effort to find out such personal information and passed it to a third party.

Anyway, what the hell. Name your time and place and I'll be there.

There you go, Paul. Put an end to this one way or another.

What makes you think that will end it?

*insert signature here*

It might and it might not but it'll at least put an end to the cowardice accusations on both sides.

There is no cowardice on my part. As I've said before, I met him and his wife and he didn't tell me who he was, although I had a pleasant enough conversation with them. That was before I knew what he looked like.

What is he likely to do to me?

Edited by capitanus

*insert signature here*

There is no cowardice on my part. As I've said before, I met him and his wife and he didn't tell me who he was, although I had a pleasant enough conversation with them. That was before I knew what he looked like.

I'm not accusing either side of cowardice just to be clear.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

What is he likely to do to me?

You've never met me Paul and I'm not likely to do anything to you, unless you ask nicely.  ;) 

Anyway, I'm busy first thing tomorrow then heading over to Livingston and Grangemouth. Should be back over Renfrew way mid afternoon and completely free between 5 and 6. Does that suit you sir?

• Downvote 1

I'm not accusing either side of cowardice just to be clear.

It might and it might not but it'll at least put an end to the cowardice accusations on both sides.

tumblr_n7yuonzzih1tfa8pto1_500.gif

• Downvote 1