Morton Vs Ayr - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Ayr

TheGoon

I was quite surprised by the stewards at the mesh. They were smiling and enjoying it. Was it just me or were there no police anywhere to be seen inside the ground?

They must have a 'mad cunts to the away end' deployment policy with the stewards these days.

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

On the subject of stewarding etc, the new car park organisation is a mess. Fair enough they've finally got people watching the car park and giving you a ticket to confirm you've paid to be in there, but whatever they're doing is causing lengthy queues on the way in which ultimately spills out onto the main road. Ended up having to park at the marina yesterday because of it. The guy that has been doing it for years previously just took your money off you and let you park where you pleased, no hassle about it and no queues.

On the subject of stewarding etc, the new car park organisation is a mess. Fair enough they've finally got people watching the car park and giving you a ticket to confirm you've paid to be in there, but whatever they're doing is causing lengthy queues on the way in which ultimately spills out onto the main road. Ended up having to park at the marina yesterday because of it. The guy that has been doing it for years previously just took your money off you and let you park where you pleased, no hassle about it and no queues.

I see absolutely no benefit of parking in there when there are plenty of streets around to do so for free.

How much does the car park cost?

TIME FOR CHANGE!

I see absolutely no benefit of parking in there when there are plenty of streets around to do so for free.

How much does the car park cost?

3 quid. I don't mind it as I'm usually arriving near kick off time at which point the streets are quite busy and also a bit of extra money goes to the club but if that carry on continues I'll probably try to park elsewhere.

I'm finding this patter from the players and Duffy about Saturday's result being about getting what we needed to book a playoff place a bit revisionist. It wasn't what we needed. It turned out to be enough because Dunfermline and QOS failed to win.

Going to Dunfermline with a 6 point lead and the great collapse would have been on.

Getting the result we 'needed' wasn't a 1-1 draw, a 6-0 defeat would have worked just the same.

I'm finding this patter from the players and Duffy about Saturday's result being about getting what we needed to book a playoff place a bit revisionist. It wasn't what we needed. It turned out to be enough because Dunfermline and QOS failed to win.

Going to Dunfermline with a 6 point lead and the great collapse would have been on.

Getting the result we 'needed' wasn't a 1-1 draw, a 6-0 defeat would have worked just the same.

Yup. Hippolyte's forward roll has helped save us from quite a bit of bother.

Archived