Morton Vs Hibs Iv: This Time, It's Personal. - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Hibs Iv: This Time, It's Personal.

TheGoon

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gaston

Doyle O'Ware Lamie Russell

Forbes Murdoch Lindsay Nesbitt

Tidser

Oliver

that's the team that performs with most confidence

Lamie playing better than Kilday against a quick attack

If Russell would learn to tackle early

Still not enough goals though

Move Russell and Nesbitt forward one line for last 10 minutes to score the winner.

Oliver isn't a centre forward; I've no idea why people wish to play him out of his best position.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oliver playing behind Nesbitt up front worked fine at Easter Road. That option only puts one player out of position, whereas having Oliver as centre forward costs you in two positions.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Oliver playing behind Nesbitt up front worked fine at Easter Road. That option only puts one player out of position, whereas having Oliver as centre forward costs you in two positions.

I agree that's the best set up but Oliver is a better finisher than Nesbitt.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Without wanting to crowd-w**k too much, it should be a good gate today, but it'd have been even better if we hadn't dropped so many points recently.

My mate texted me at 12.30 to say there were hundreds of Hibs fans in town already.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Decent crowd. That fight at the end of a 0-0 draw is the best thing that could have happened.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Archived