Morton Vs Hibs Iv: This Time, It's Personal. - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Morton Vs Hibs Iv: This Time, It's Personal.

TheGoon

Well then, this should be interesting. I'd take a point if offered, but given our last two results we could really be doing with three.

Gaston

Doyle Kilday O'Ware Russell

Forbes Murdoch Lindsay Nesbitt

Tidser

Oliver

I wouldn't be averse to Nesbitt through the middle as well, but Tidser did very well at Easter Road.

A point and a complete and utter hounding of Neil Lennon would do me.

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No pay at the gate for the Hibs fans.

http://www.hibernianfc.co.uk/news/7451

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Any chance of them being in the new section in the cowshed?

Reliably informed the new section wont be used for Hibs or the Midden game unfortunately, although it could have been if we had wanted.

"He's not the messiah........He's a very naughty boy!.............Now P*ss Off!"

Reliably informed the new section wont be used for Hibs or the Midden game unfortunately, although it could have been if we had wanted.

Shame as it would have added to the atmosphere.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Archived