Killie V Morton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Killie V Morton

Mr.Blue

I would swap scullion for mcdonagh as well . he looks average. Scullion isn't any worse than the rest of the team .i would give scullion a run of 4-5 games to prove himself .

As this is still pre season I would play strapp. I don't think he deserves to be dropped just because we're playing killie . I would play Russell on the left midfield .ld play tiffoney on the right .

Sub Forbes for oware .

I was talking to a Clyde fan the other night . And he was saying killie were terrible against Clyde .

Said he thought we played better football than them the other night . I've never been a fan of killie . It's matter of time until they get relegated

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Going to this but dreading it. I fear a real doing could be on the cards for us.

Nothing would please me more than turning over these tattie-howking, tractor driving f**ks, but I just can't see it.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Going to this but dreading it. I fear a real doing could be on the cards for us.

Nothing would please me more than turning over these tattie-howking, tractor driving f**ks, but I just can't see it.

Rangers died. Pretty sure that pleased you more.

Have we played Kilmarnock competitively since Templeman SWORDED Naismith etc circa 2005? Probably but I'm choosing not to remember it.

Aye, the game you're talking about was in 2007, but they beat us 3-1 in a League Cup tie at Rugby Park in 2009.

I know Duffy would never do it but I wouldn't mind this team with the players we have at the moment:

Gaston

Doyle Kilday Lamie Strapp

O'Ware

Forbes Tidser

Tiffoney Oliver Russell

I know Russell is a left back but he can play further forward. O'Ware has played in front of the defence before and I think he's done quite well there.

Hopefully Gaston is fit as I've got much more confidence in him compared to McNeil.

Rangers died. Pretty sure that pleased you more.

At the time, yes. But right now that is unlikely to happen to the tribute act, so beating Killie will have to do.

Also, anyone looking to get a Killie pie on Saturday is going to be disappointed.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Kilmarnock huffed and puffed to beat a garbage Clyde team (as we saw on Tuesday), and are still bedding in the 97 new players they've signed this summer. I don't see us getting anything out of this, but I don't see it being a doing, not at this stage of the season.

Killie have had a full week off though, whilst we had a pretty gruelling encounter on Tuesday though - so fatigue could certainly play its part later on in the game.

I would swap scullion for mcdonagh as well . he looks average. Scullion isn't any worse than the rest of the team .i would give scullion a run of 4-5 games to prove himself .

As this is still pre season I would play strapp. I don't think he deserves to be dropped just because we're playing killie . I would play Russell on the left midfield .ld play tiffoney on the right .

Sub Forbes for oware .

I was talking to a Clyde fan the other night . And he was saying killie were terrible against Clyde .

Said he thought we played better football than them the other night . I've never been a fan of killie . It's matter of time until they get relegated

Why should Scullion get a run of games to prove himself and not the rest of the fringe players? Would you rather we play with 11 players who haven't proven themselves yet?

You didn't initially say Scullion needs a run of games- you said he deserves a run. Considering the nick he's turned up in for the new season he doesn't deserve f*ck all.

I have said it in a previous post last week. It is unfair to judge anyone that is being used here and there, need at least half a dozen games to see the difference, his clear ability on the ball should give him a chance to play at this level. After all we did watch mccluskey the whole of last season with nothing but work rate.

As for anyone than that thinks Oware should be anywhere near the midfield needs their head checked. We need a holding midfielder that is capable of playing behind tidser and Forbes. Oware is not the answer.

I have said it in a previous post last week. It is unfair to judge anyone that is being used here and there, need at least half a dozen games to see the difference, his clear ability on the ball should give him a chance to play at this level. After all we did watch mccluskey the whole of last season with nothing but work rate.

As for anyone than that thinks Oware should be anywhere near the midfield needs their head checked. We need a holding midfielder that is capable of playing behind tidser and Forbes. Oware is not the answer.

Beyond parody.

If we are going to play with a holding midfielder then Duffy will play O'Ware in that position. No one is saying he is a midfielder but Duffy likes to play him in that position when he deems the opposition we are up against requires a holding midfielder in the team.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

If we are going to play with a holding midfielder then Duffy will play O'Ware in that position. No one is saying he is a midfielder but Duffy likes to play him in that position when he deems the opposition we are up against requires a holding midfielder in the team.

Remember that time duffy deemed we should only play 3 at the back againist celtic. which consisted of a LB CB and RB.

Im making perfect sense, your just not keeping up.

My Twitter - 
https://twitter.com/RJChesh

Remember that time duffy deemed we should only play 3 at the back againist celtic. which consisted of a LB CB and RB.

😒

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

For me, one of the best individual performances last season was O'Ware in midfield in the last game against Hibs. Fair enough, it was just one game, but there was enough in it to suggest with a bit of patience he could develop into the role.

Archived