Killie V Morton - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Killie V Morton

Mr.Blue

I notice he's on about an attitude problem and that "not being the case." Surely you'd be better blaming it on that than "We were just shite and our new recruits from idiot English lower league clubs are shite as well."

The players on the pitch when Clark told Kilmarnock fans he'd "give them a team to be proud of", who are no longer at the club, must be laughing.

• Replies 239
  • Created
  • Last Reply
image.jpeg

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

An excellent performance yesterday. The defence were really solid, midfield covered a lot of ground and we took our chances when they came. McNeil had a very easy afternoon. The back four, Kilday especially, were excellent. 

A vintage day.

26/4/18

A Decade of Wakeism.

Any time I've seen Quitongo, he's been on the left wing.  Was he playing on the right yesterday or was he playing more as an actual striker?  Early days but maybe we have a team after all.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

No goals but a nice view of the back of Duffy's heid and hysterics from the home support. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Ironic that for such a fine result there's barely any media coverage - no highlights and no tontastic pics.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ironic that for such a fine result there's barely any media coverage - no highlights and no tontastic pics.

If the club aren't even bothered enough to put the score on the official site, why should anyone else bother doing anything?

There was sufficient media coverage in the match reports. I'm not sure if you were expecting a parade or something, particularly given that the bigots are back in the same league and they're already creaming themselves over it. 

The fact that the club has done absolutely hee-haw to capitalise on it with even the most tenuous 'good news marketing' (bear in mind we've got a new kit out and are still presumably aiming to sell season tickets - even if no-one can say when they'll actuallybe distributed) suggests that its brief convulsion into life after the kit fiasco was not in fact a new dawn. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

____________McNeil_____________

Doyle__Kilday____Lamie__Russell

___Forbes__O'Ware__Tidser______

_______Oliver_____McAleer______

____________Quitongo___________

I thought the line up at Killie was something like this.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

s***e. Meant to post this in reply to the Forbes debate on the other thread.

F  U  D

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

Duffy not happy with the diehard fans?

Did he watch all those games last year when we made barely a chance in 94 minutes?

Did he notice the steady drop in attendances across the season?

Did he not read the stats which showed we couldn't beat any of the teams above us in the division.

I hope he gets us in the playoffs this year, I think he can spot a player and build a squad and I think the fact that the continuity of keeping 6 or 7 of the team into a new season is good news.

I wish he would learn to take a risk with his substitutions to change a game if it isn't going well.

If Kilmarnock game means anything, we are better than last year. One spot higher would do.

We just have to make loads of chances and score a few of them -simples

... proud to be apart from the groupthink tree ...

Duffy not happy with the diehard fans?

Did he watch all those games last year when we made barely a chance in 94 minutes?

Did he notice the steady drop in attendances across the season?

Did he not read the stats which showed we couldn't beat any of the teams above us in the division.

I hope he gets us in the playoffs this year, I think he can spot a player and build a squad and I think the fact that the continuity of keeping 6 or 7 of the team into a new season is good news.

I wish he would learn to take a risk with his substitutions to change a game if it isn't going well.

If Kilmarnock game means anything, we are better than last year. One spot higher would do.

We just have to make loads of chances and score a few of them -simples

I agree with you , Duffy needs start using his subs this season . There was to many games last season he dragged a game out while getting beat and his strikers weren't performing on the day . He should of been subbing them and going for a goal . When your already down in the match What have you got to lose .

He doesn't have to take the strikers off but bring another striker and attempt to win the game . How many times last season did we come back from been behind a game . I can think of one

I agree with you , Duffy needs start using his subs this season . There was to many games last season he dragged a game out while getting beat and his strikers weren't performing on the day . He should of been subbing them and going for a goal . When your already down in the match What have you got to lose .

He doesn't have to take the strikers off but bring another striker and attempt to win the game . How many times last season did we come back from been behind a game . I can think of one

First league game of the season against Falkirk.

Scum game in November.

Rangers at Ibrokes.

Archived