First Game - Page 4 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

First Game

For once I'm praying that Alba do get the game moved to Friday or Sunday - I'm supposed to be at a wedding on the Saturday. Baws.

Unless it's your own there should be no debate here, have a word. 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I actually stumbled across the statement on Partick's website the other day. As if imagining Ian Maxwell battering into his computer through a sea of delicious tears isn't good enough, the irony of looking up and seeing the advert at the top of the page saying "One Team In Glasgow" makes it even better.

Delighted to see that disgusting club shown up for the leeches that they are.

Obviously the Partick Board is more interested than getting money in from Rangers rather than be happy that they have more chance at getting more points in the league table by not having to play Rangers and Celtic more.

They still have to play them three times each, only two visits each to Ibrox and Celtic Park and one visit each from them, so you would expect them to pick up less points in that scenario.

Doesn't detract from how funny it is to see them greeting about it though.

I actually stumbled across the statement on Partick's website the other day. As if imagining Ian Maxwell battering into his computer through a sea of delicious tears isn't good enough, the irony of looking up and seeing the advert at the top of the page saying "One Team In Glasgow" makes it even better.

Delighted to see that disgusting club shown up for the leeches that they are.

19 pages is a bit more than a statement but no doubt your fellow red dotters VT and Capitanus will précis it and this issue of Private Eyes companion piece in due course.

19 pages is a bit more than a statement but no doubt your fellow red dotters VT and Capitanus will précis it and this issue of Private Eyes companion piece in due course.

Have another one dearie :lol:

*insert signature here*

Toby isn't talking about what you think he's talking about.

Minter.

EOho8Pw.png

*Three

Five.

20110505210.jpg

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Looks like a landslide for Edxit.

Not quite Trumpton. As George Bernard Shaw said, democracy is a government of the fools, for the fools by the fools. Think you might need to muster up a better selection of fools, toadies and sycophants. Your current crew seem to be very much at the bottom of the Orc gene pool.

You are getting on a bit for this puerile pish in the guise of godfather troll by the way are you not?

By the way if you had the decency to apologise for that awful joke about my late mother just after her death I would have been gone from here permanently long ago. Humility though is not your strong point though is it?

Archived