Stag Doo - General Nonsense - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Stag Doo

Mr.Blue

My mate is getting married next year and he's asked me to be his best man. Trying to get the stag organised early. We don't want to go abroad but are looking at a night or 2 away at a reasonable price. Anyone have any suggestions of places we can go in Scotland?

Cheers.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I have been to two stag's in Ediburgh and I found it to be good.

One of them we went to Edinburgh derby which was good then done a good pub crawl of the city. Other one there was a big group of us that went painballing and done the sightseeing stuff inbetween bars.

Really depends what looking to do mate. You looking to just chill out or rip the piss out him haha

I have been to two stag's in Ediburgh and I found it to be good.

One of them we went to Edinburgh derby which was good then done a good pub crawl of the city. Other one there was a big group of us that went painballing and done the sightseeing stuff inbetween bars.

Really depends what looking to do mate. You looking to just chill out or rip the piss out him haha

Looking for somewhere to have a good drink. Not really sure about activities to be honest! There'll be a little bit of piss taking but having already been there I'm going to be kind!

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Guest David Edwards
Go to Millport. Cycle 'round the islad then have a few beers before getting fish and chips at The Harbour Chippie.

Excellent advice, though I'd add : Mapes for the bike hire, Frasers for the beer and The Deep Sea for the fish suppers. A grand day out guaranteed.

Excellent advice, though I'd add : Mapes for the bike hire, Frasers for the beer and The Deep Sea for the fish suppers. A grand day out guaranteed.

I don't like Frasers. Bobby's Tavern for me. I loved The Royal George when the bar was upstairs. I think the harbour chip shop is called The Deep Sea. Chips tasted better when wrapped in newspaper.

Definitely Mapes for the bikes. Stop for a rest on the last bench at Kames Bay. It's my parents memorial.

MARTY OUT!!!!!

Archived