Team Versus Hamilton - Page 2 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Team Versus Hamilton

BishopTon

Yes it does as O'Brian has been honcking all season. Fitzharris is a better bet on the left if DG is on the right as at least he can deliver a cross/corner whereas OB delivers not a lot.

Thats just nonsense! Theres other areas to worry about before O'Brien in left mid, Tidsers replacement for starters, and like a few other folk have said possibly left back.

here today, gone to hell

We're at home, where we have a 100% record in the league, and Hamilton have no strikers worthy of the name. No need to go 4-5-1 here. Have to wait for news on Tidser and McCaffrey to say what the team should be though.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

I guess that's your opinion. I don't remember Peter playing well in midfield ever. He's slow, and unadulterated pish or not, he's lazy. If he'd been playing as a sub and putting in some performances, that may have been different. We're running out of midfield options. I'm hoping for an emergency loan until Christmas. IMHO, he's no longer a first team player.

I agree.

He's been here 7 years and has had all the chances he's going to get. We've finally got a manager who imo has seen through him. Calls for him to start before Jackson and McDonald are frankly ludicrous. I concede he looks the fittest he has for years but hey, contract renewal time's approaching and he's actually got decent competition for his place for omce so he had no choice but to get his arse in gear!

He'll be gone by May at the latest and it's time we looked to the future. :)

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

We're at home, where we have a 100% record in the league, and Hamilton have no strikers worthy of the name. No need to go 4-5-1 here. Have to wait for news on Tidser and McCaffrey to say what the team should be though.

Correct. The last 2 away games have been a wake up call but we haven't became a bad side overnight.

The players have gotten us to the top of the league (which some seem to forget) and deserve a chance to redeem themselves.

I fully expect us to beat Hamilton just as I expected us to beat Falkirk.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

Archived