Thread About Ex Player - Page 57 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I'm pretty sure some players in the Irish league are no worse than some Scottish league players.

Can I ask what level you played at throbber ton?

Played mainly non-league, before a short spell with Morton leading to playing in the Champions League qualifiers at Anfield. Relevance?

I would make a pathetic attempt at insulting your username, but given I'm not four I'll allow you to play that game alone.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

• 3 weeks later...

Sanny scored twice and played a blinder in Forfar's 5-1 derby win at Glebe Park last night.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Brian Graham scores for Dundee United as they come back from 2-0 down at home to Hibs.

Mind the experts in this wee hoose that maintained BG wisnae good enough for the Second Division and would plummet down the leagues when he left Morton :1eye:

Mind the experts in this wee hoose that maintained BG wisnae good enough for the Second Division and would plummet down the leagues when he left Morton :1eye:

Hindsight truly is fantastic.

From what folk who actually watch Morton on a regular basis saw, he was sh*t.

The pathetic dive he made against Dunfermline(?) and his hilarious miss at Forthbank are the memories that arrive when you think back to his Morton career.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Hindsight truly is fantastic.

From what folk who actually watch Morton on a regular basis saw, he was sh*t.

The pathetic dive he made against Dunfermline(?) and his hilarious miss at Forthbank are the memories that arrive when you think back to his Morton career.

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but my memory is this place was split 50/50 between those who thought he offered something and those who prefer abuse when anyone in a Morton strip is not the next Messi - remind me what camp you occupy ?

Hindsight is a wonderful thing but my memory is this place was split 50/50 between those who thought he offered something and those who prefer abuse when anyone in a Morton strip is not the next Messi - remind me what camp you occupy ?

As someone with German heritage, more than one.

The Ton Survived & Your Pipe Dream Died

18th September 2014

Cant remember many saying he would "plummet" down the leagues", but I remember most couldn't care less that he left(despite being offered a new contract) and overall, he was useless for us. One Dundee game at cappielow, he missed 3 sitters, Dougie could have scored.

The boy did very well at Raith and got a move to the SPL ,Fair play to him.

A former striker who may be available...

http://www.bbc.com/sport/0/football/25621084

FWIW, he would do a great job for us. Surprised to see him without a club right now actually, he was very decent for Luton and York City in the last few years.

Agree. A Walker/O'Connor forward line just might claw back that 9 points.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>