Thread About Ex Player - Page 56 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Peter Weatherson out for a full year as he has ruptured his anterior cruciate ligament and needs full reconstruction. Wish him a speedy recovery.

A real shame at his age. Always a big admirer of Peter and couldn't understand why he had so many detractors on here. Good luck to him and if you are reading this Peter don't despair stay positive!

The guy is a thug. Anybody else in his position would be getting a custodial sentence. No doubt a fine and a slap on the wrists will be his 'punishment'.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

The guy is a thug. Anybody else in his position would be getting a custodial sentence. No doubt a fine and a slap on the wrists will be his 'punishment'.

With a previous police assault already on his record you have to think he could be looking for someone to watch his house for a few months.

Silly boy.

Along the track the train came puffin, Morton 1 Celtic nuffin.

Guest Andy Brady

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sure Greacen would have a right laugh if he seen you anywhere near a football park.

In fact, prob' have a good giggle if he seen you walk down Argyll Street.

...and here I must concur with Andy Brady (for the first time). I'm totally bemused by the endless mirth caused to Thornton when an ex  Morton player's career takes him to a club in the lower leagues. Where we might well be next season !

Show Racism the Red Card

...and here I must concur with Andy Brady (for the first time). I'm totally bemused by the endless mirth caused to Thornton when an ex  Morton player's career takes him to a club in the lower leagues. Where we might well be next season !

People genuinely think he could do a job at Morton, that's why I'm laughing. He's gone from being in the Irish League XI to playing for Stenny in a fairly short time. 

That's one hell of a fall. Almost similar to the one Andy Brady had as a child; his mother claims it was "an accident"...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

People genuinely think he could do a job at Morton, that's why I'm laughing. He's gone from being in the Irish League XI to playing for Stenny in a fairly short time. 

That's one hell of a fall. Almost similar to the one Andy Brady had as a child; his mother claims it was "an accident"...

Considering how well a player like Gary Twigg did in the Irish League, perhaps its less of a big fall and more of a small step...

It's a very slight drop, not a big fall. The League of Ireland is piss poor and I'd expect any average Championship player to be a standout there.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Guest Andy Brady

I'm pretty sure some players in the Irish league are no worse than some Scottish league players.

Can I ask what level you played at throbber ton?

I'm pretty sure some players in the Irish league are no worse than some Scottish league players.

Can I ask what level you played at throbber ton?

Played mainly non-league, before a short spell with Morton leading to playing in the Champions League qualifiers at Anfield. Relevance?

I would make a pathetic attempt at insulting your username, but given I'm not four I'll allow you to play that game alone.