Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player


KingsTON
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Anyone remember this bloke? Well, he’s got a book out at the end of March- yours for the princely sum of twenty quid.

Alternatively, you could just give it a miss, which is what I’ll be doing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Toby said:

 

Anyone remember this bloke? Well, he’s got a book out at the end of March- yours for the princely sum of twenty quid.

Alternatively, you could just give it a miss, which is what I’ll be doing.

And what he did anytime he found himself in front of goal with the ball.

  • Upvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I seem to remember him getting one goal during his time here.

Although, I stand to be corrected.

According to Wikipedia, three goals in total, two in a friendly against Threave, on the same day he signed and one competitive goal on his debut against Clyde.

Edited by The Bewilderedbeast
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 quid to read about a lower league journeyman. Could go on Kindle and get half a dozen (much better) books for that.

 

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 


onsP5NR.jpg
Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Deego said:

Do you have the full list? I’m a nosey bastard.

Thomas McHale, Shane Sutherland, Robert Scott, Rabin Omar, Matthew Cooper, James McGowan, Gordon Young, Gavin Swankie, Darryl McHardy, Conor O'Keefe, Bryan Gilfillan, Ashley Ballam and Aiden Sopel.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Deego said:

Do you have the full list? I’m a nosey bastard.

Alleged Party in Breach: Aiden Sopel, Player, Elgin City FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Ashley Ballam, Player, Strathspey Thistle FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Conor O’Keefe, Player, Elgin City FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Gavin Swankie, Player, Arbroath FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Gordon Young, Team Staff, Cove Rangers FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Matthew Cooper, Player, Elgin City FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Rabin Omar, Player, Stirling Albion FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Shane Sutherland, Player, Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Thomas McHale, Player, Elgin City FC

 

Details of Imrie's:

Dates: On various occasions between 23 July 2011 and 6 October 2019

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 22 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2011/12

Disciplinary Rule 33 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2013/14

Disciplinary Rule 31 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2014/15

Disciplinary Rule 31 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2018/19

Hearing date: Friday 18 February 2022

Edited by Jamie_M
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 1/10/2022 at 6:55 PM, dunning1874 said:

Bachirou on the bench for Comoros for their first ever AFCON game v Gabon.

Having been an unused sub there, he's now starting against Morocco.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 minutes ago, Jamie_M said:

Alleged Party in Breach: Aiden Sopel, Player, Elgin City FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Ashley Ballam, Player, Strathspey Thistle FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Conor O’Keefe, Player, Elgin City FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Gavin Swankie, Player, Arbroath FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Gordon Young, Team Staff, Cove Rangers FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Matthew Cooper, Player, Elgin City FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Rabin Omar, Player, Stirling Albion FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Shane Sutherland, Player, Inverness Caledonian Thistle FC

Alleged Party in Breach: Thomas McHale, Player, Elgin City FC

 

Details of Imrie's:

Dates: On various occasions between 23 July 2011 and 6 October 2019

Disciplinary Rules allegedly breached:

Disciplinary Rule 22 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2011/12

Disciplinary Rule 33 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2013/14

Disciplinary Rule 31 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2014/15

Disciplinary Rule 31 of the Disciplinary Rules for Season 2018/19

Hearing date: Friday 18 February 2022

Is there a link for this anywhere? I can't find it online

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Tumilty scores for Raith against Arbroath.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

11 hours ago, vikingTON said:

Craig McGuffie and *insert other ex-Morton jobbers/turncoats here - Ed.* play in League One minnows 'Falkirk's' ninth league defeat of the season to Airdrie. 

Four points above a relegation play-off to the fourth tier for 'the Bairns'. (check gubbins nickname as well - Ed.)

Glorious.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Not our ex player but Tony Watt away to Dundee utd this window in a move that all but confirms that Morton are going to win the Scottish Cup in the centenary year of their last win. 

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

 

32.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...