Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player


KingsTON
 Share

Recommended Posts

5 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

His twitter does seem to suggest he is banned from attending, until the result of the court case on Tuesday.

Good, it was a bit of a Dickhead thing to shout so it serves him right.

YOU'RE A TAXLOSS.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Deja vu.

 

 

Edited by AyrshireTon

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Renfrew said:

 

A Falkirk fan I know online has been absolutely raving about him, says he's superb when playing behind the striker and couldn't understand why we "wasted" him out wide.

I like Nesbitt and I hope he has a fine career (after leaving Falkirk.)

EOho8Pw.png

Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, TRVMP said:

A Falkirk fan I know online has been absolutely raving about him, says he's superb when playing behind the striker and couldn't understand why we "wasted" him out wide.

I like Nesbitt and I hope he has a fine career (after leaving Falkirk.)

Tommy Wright giving Nesbitt big licks just now in his post-match interview.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

16 hours ago, TRVMP said:

A Falkirk fan I know online has been absolutely raving about him, says he's superb when playing behind the striker and couldn't understand why we "wasted" him out wide.

I like Nesbitt and I hope he has a fine career (after leaving Falkirk.)

If I remember correctly when Gus first came in he moved Nesbitt centrally behind the striker and it was some of his most productive games for us. 

Definitely hope he can get his career back on track and maybe taking another step down can help him get his confidence back. 

He has undoubted ability and always gave his all but his end product was awful for us. 

  • Downvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

 

32.gif

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, port-ton said:

If I remember correctly when Gus first came in he moved Nesbitt centrally behind the striker and it was some of his most productive games for us. 

Definitely hope he can get his career back on track and maybe taking another step down can help him get his confidence back. 

He has undoubted ability and always gave his all but his end product was awful for us. 

McElhone gave him a good run of games playing as the second striker in his 4-2-3-1, his output (or lack of) was the exact same as when he played on the wing. I still think it will click for Nesbitt at some point and he will add end product, but at the same time I'm glad it's not us waiting on him adding it to his game. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 9/5/2021 at 9:59 AM, BishopBrennan said:

McElhone gave him a good run of games playing as the second striker in his 4-2-3-1, his output (or lack of) was the exact same as when he played on the wing. I still think it will click for Nesbitt at some point and he will add end product, but at the same time I'm glad it's not us waiting on him adding it to his game. 

McElhone could still be with us as far as we know. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 minutes ago, Deego said:

I just checked his LinkedIn because I’ve no shame, and he ended his time at Morton in March.

I'd be curious to know whether we reached an agreement to terminate his contract or whether we still have him on gardening leave at the moment. 

You address me by my proper title, you little bollocks! 


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...