Thread About Ex Player - Page 298 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Wasn't bagged but rather left as he's joining the fire brigade, according to their junior (lol) thread on P and B. They don't seem too upset by that development though. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Wasn't bagged but rather left as he's joining the fire brigade, according to their junior (lol) thread on P and B. They don't seem too upset by that development though.

He'll have plenty of time to practice his table tennis.

• Upvote 1

Jim Duffy's Dumbarton go above Snake FC :lol: 

• Upvote 2

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Falkirk should be absolutely strolling that division, given that everyone else is taking points off each other. But they seem to be victim of the same thing. Given the strength of their squad, that's quite incredible.

EOho8Pw.png

Not sure if I’m being Gourlayed, but Joe Harper’s to be inducted into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame.

Also, Conor Pepper’s playing at right back as Glentoran are pumping Institute 3-0 with about 20 minutes to go on Sky Sports just now.

Not sure if I’m being Gourlayed, but Joe Harper’s to be inducted into the Scottish Football Hall of Fame.

Also, Conor Pepper’s playing at right back as Glentoran are pumping Institute 3-0 with about 20 minutes to go on Sky Sports just now.

Couldn’t help noticing Pepper’s not getting forward as he did with us.

He and Cochrane are superb signings for them. Gutted we didn't get him back.

Yeah gutted aswell. I know the budget has had to go elsewhere due to our defensive frailties but everyone really took to him in his time here and he showed his quality latterly.

He and Cochrane are superb signings for them. Gutted we didn't get him back.

Reading what Hearts fans think, it's McDonald which is the better signing. It seems to be the general opinion that Cochrane could do with some proper game time at this level. With Kiltie as well, they seem to have done well out of the loan market.

Andy Murdoch out for the season after tearing his anterior cruciate ligament.

Good news for the rest of the division but I'm actually sorry to hear that. He did well for us and was a good pro. Hopefully he can get back to his best.

EOho8Pw.png