TheMortonForum.com
advertisement_alt

Thread About Ex Player

Tids misses pen

Lamie scored his and Livi won 4-3.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• Replies 7.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Or an Iron Man’s idea of a fact. What games did he miss when he was on strike, what were the conditions attaching to the cancellation of his contract and how long did the negotiations for that take?

He hasn’t, he’s moved to Dundee.

Or more appropriately bedroom bunny caring just enough to go to reactiogif.org and download yet another humourless image. If you and the clique really must bore the arse off everyone with images of co

Posted Images

Nicky Jamieson, Creag Little and Jack Purdue all start for QP as they draw 0-0 with Hamilton at NDP winning on pens.

Little ad Jamie's on appear to be part of a back 3.

Was an interesting game QP have a big back 3

"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

How did Jack do?

Did really well, was comfortable on the ball had nice touches and did a few key passes

• Upvote 1
"Boy, I got vision, and the rest of the world wears bifocals."

Snack Mountain trying to entice another serpent as Falkirk chase Dec McManus.

Is that on loan? I was surprised when he signed a new one year deal with Ross County, have they just realised he’s a gimp?

pen.jpg

I’ll honestly need medical treatment if they make an arse of winning that league. Surely there’s no way they can balls it up with that squad?

McKinnon saying they had a 2 year plan to get to the Premiership. They’ll skoosh league 1 but I wouldn’t fancy that squad competing at the top end of the Championship.

In fairness he said that as a reflection tactic after taking them down and hardly uttered it since

WHO CARES!!

Me. I fucking hate them and will be avidly looking out for them to fail just as miserably this season as they did last. It looks like I’m not alone. Deal with it.

• Upvote 1

Me. I fucking hate them and will be avidly looking out for them to fail just as miserably this season as they did last. It looks like I’m not alone. Deal with it.

Yup👍

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come