Thread About Ex Player - Page 246 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

At no point was he ever awful when he was with us.

Dumbarton 3 Morton 1

Cowdenbeath 5 Morton 1

Morton 1 Livingston 5

Cowdenbeath 3 Morton 0

Queen of the South 3 Morton 0, and of course

Hamilton 10 (TEN) Morton 2

Bachirou played every single minute of all of the above games and was abysmal, just like the rest of the team was. His performances that season were appalling in general and contributed as much to our shameful league campaign as any other stalwart of the team. While Imrie was the only player to emerge with any sort of credit from that debacle; Bachirou was as culpable as the rest of them. 

The only excuse people can muster for that season is that he couldn't be arsed having tried to snake his way out of the club, which is actually far worse than just being an earnest but dung jobber like kabba Modou Cham. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Dumbarton 3 Morton 1

Cowdenbeath 5 Morton 1

Morton 1 Livingston 5

Cowdenbeath 3 Morton 0

Queen of the South 3 Morton 0, and of course

Hamilton 10 (TEN) Morton 2

Bachirou played every single minute of all of the above games and was abysmal, just like the rest of the team was. His performances that season were appalling in general and contributed as much to our shameful league campaign as any other stalwart of the team. While Imrie was the only player to emerge with any sort of credit from that debacle; Bachirou was as culpable as the rest of them.

The only excuse people can muster for that season is that he couldn't be arsed having tried to snake his way out of the club, which is actually far worse than just being an earnest but dung jobber like kabba Modou Cham.

You can't attribute that season to one player. Stick to championing "Bonucci" champ cos you don't know your arse from your elbow when it comes to spotting a player.

• Upvote 2

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I didn't attribute it to 'one player' though: I attributed it to a squad of players - including Bachirou - who was just as culpable as the rest of the team. He entirely failed to his job in all the above games and many more.

The simple facts show that Bahcirou was in fact 'awful' in his last season with us and no amount of whitewashing is going to make that go away. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

I didn't attribute it to 'one player' though: I attributed it to a squad of players - including Bachirou - who was just as culpable as the rest of the team. He entirely failed to his job in all the above games and many more.

The simple facts show that Bahcirou was in fact 'awful' in his last season with us and no amount of whitewashing is going to make that go away.

I really don't want to defend the cunt anymore so will just agree to disagree.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"

I imagine he's learned tactics in Sweden that differ from  chase the ball all over the pitch  every time it's punted from one end to the other while doing the defending of three central midfielders. Tactically was always the weakest aspect to his game so if he's improved that drastically then it's no surprise the level he's taking his game to.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Stuart Findlay was also in that team and he seems to have done OK after leaving Morton.  Dougie Imrie too.  I don't think Bachirou was the problem in that squad - I'd be looking more at the likes of Page, Wallace and their ilk.

Bachirou is one of the best players, if not THE best player, to have played for Morton in the last 20 years.  Some people may still bear a grudge but looks to me like he made the right decisions career-wise.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Does the guy who arranged that post in here?

He lives in Sweden now so doesn't get much chance to follow Morton these days.

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

Utter bollocks, he used the money they gave him very effectively to buy success but the day to day team managememt and coaching was Irons. As far as where it went wrong for him we've all heard stories, some of which are more than credible. The guy believed his own hype, remember him in the kilt at Hampden talking to the media as the game was going to extra time leaving preparations to Irons. Sone of the arrogant untruthful statements to the media around that time also got my back up.

Edited by Ton in Shawlands

Utter bollocks, he used the money they gave him very effectively to buy success but the day to day team managememt and coaching was Irons. As far as where it went wrong for him we've all heard stories, some of which are more than credible. The guy believed his own hype, remember him in the kilt at Hampden talking to the media as the game was going to extra time leaving preparations to Irons. Sone of the arrogant untruthful statements to the media around that time also got my back up.

Did you play for Gretna?

AWMSC

My Swedish isn't great but i'm pretty sure that Fred won Malmo's player of the year award according to their twitter if google translate is anything to go by.

Edited by port-ton

32.gif