Thread About Ex Player - Page 194 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Does Graeme Holmes still play for Alloa?

No Shankland?

The lower leagues are littered with Morton cast offs but very few made it to the Premiership or decent level in the Championship.

How's how poor out recruitment strategy has been.

Shankland's suspended for the last two games after getting an absolutely moronic red card as they lost to Stranraer last week.

I forgot to even mention Flannigan as an ex-player because he was such a non-entity for us.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Ayr doing their best to Hibs League 1 at the moment.

Edited by AyrshireTon
  • Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Ayr doing their best to Hibs League 1 at the moment.

From five points clear with three games to play to probably going into the last day a point behind. :lol:

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Would go for Mcdaid next season if we could. Not a fan of artificial surfaces in general but Alloa’s looks very good

You think we should sign McDaid?

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

You think we should sign McDaid?

We didn't want McDaid to go in the first instance when he left us for Partick.

Like so many young footballers he has had to take a step down to get first team football but he has a lot of promise.

I would certainly consider signing him if he was available within our budget.

We didn't want McDaid to go in the first instance when he left us for Partick.

Like so many young footballers he has had to take a step down to get first team football but he has a lot of promise.

I would certainly consider signing him if he was available within our budget.

Haven't really heard any rave reviews about McDaid at the level below us. Heard rave reviews about 5 years ago... when he choose to leave Morton.

• Downvote 3

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."

He's a sand dancer who has found his level: bottling the seaside league in hilarious fashion with Scotland's oldest and worst franchise outfit.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Sir Gavin Gunning proves instrumental in another clean sheet for Forest Green at local bumpkin rivals Yeovil this evening - a draw that keeps them comfortably in the division with two games to play having been bottom of the table, shipping goals for fun and looking utterly doomed prior to his arrival. 

Looks like yet another healthy cash bonus will be on the cards for the bane of Ed the racist fantasist's existence. That's a terrible, wee shame for him.

1501637060957.jpg.9d416e75f65a49c0b9d2ce

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Sir Gavin Gunning proves instrumental in another clean sheet for Forest Green at local bumpkin rivals Yeovil this evening - a draw that keeps them comfortably in the division with two games to play having been bottom of the table, shipping goals for fun and looking utterly doomed prior to his arrival. 

Looks like yet another healthy cash bonus will be on the cards for the bane of Ed the racist fantasist's existence. That's a terrible, wee shame for him.

1501637060957.jpg.9d416e75f65a49c0b9d2ce

It's quite an achievement. The three teams he's played for since leaving Morton, currently sit 86th, 88th and 90th in the English leagues.

Level found.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 5

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

It's quite an achievement. The three teams he's played for since leaving Morton, currently sit 86th, 88th and 90th in the English leagues.

Level found.

I'm certain that Forest Green are more than happy with the return that they've got, what with Sir Gavin single-handedly retaining their league status for the first time in the club's history.  

Idiot found. 

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 1

Level found.

How fucking dare you.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Chris Templeman picks up a League 2 winner's medal as Montrose win automatic promotion one point ahead of - ha - Jim McInally's Peterhead.

Declan McDaid, Lawrence Shankland, Craig Reid and Ian McCall celebrating a League 1 win. Bobby Barr's new challenge continues to be one of failure.

Edited by Jamie_M

Still, I'm sure that Jim's peerless track record when it comes to high pressure play-off matches will stand Peterhead in good stead. 

5913093.jpg?display=1&htype=0&type=respo

• Upvote 2