Thread About Ex Player - Page 193 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

It's worth noting that an absolute rabble like Ayr United have racked up 83 league goals in total this season. Albion Rovers are second bottom and yet have still scored 55 league goals: mostly through gubbins Morton reject/Salty's wet dream Alan Trouten. 

That pub league division is a window into how 'football' was played back in the 1930s, with 7-6 scorelines and obese keepers who can't actually reach the corners of the goal. Any club emerging from it that doesn't change most of their starting eleven will be 'doing a Brechin' at this level next season. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

In other news involving junior-grade dross from deepest, darkest Ayrshire, I see that Allan Jenkins netted the equaliser in Hurlford's 2-1 comeback victory over Bo'ness in the Junior Cup quarter final. The winner was scored by Mark Roberts - yes that Mark Roberts - who is still managing to get a game in the top flight of the Junior game at 42 years of age. 

Kill that pointless bumpkin setup with fire.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

A post lifted from the Kilwinning Rangers fb page -

“Tonight we recieved the results of the SJFA pyramid questionnaire back and 99 clubs in favour to 55, means the SJFA grade will look to join the senior pyramid by the end of next season, this changes a lot of things for our club which we will be looking at closely in the near future.”

Some junior clubs may not be able to afford this.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Dougie Imrie sent off against Hibs.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Brian Wake makes an immediate impact in his new management role at IFK LuleÃ¥ in Sweden, ending a stinking run of two wins in seventeen matches under their previous manager with an effortless 3-0 swording of Friska Viljor in their league opener at the weekend. While his former charges Ytterhogdals lose 1-0 in the same division after an 'Unbeatables' league campaign last season under Wake. 

The man is a prodigy in everything that he puts his mind to. Bring Him home. 

DTSjF74XkAMIIW3.jpg

• Upvote 2
  • Downvote 1

Shankland sent off at Ayr’s game at home to Stranraer.

Brian Wake makes an immediate impact in his new management role at IFK LuleÃ¥ in Sweden, ending a stinking run of two wins in seventeen matches under their previous manager with an effortless 3-0 swording of Friska Viljor in their league opener at the weekend. While his former charges Ytterhogdals lose 1-0 in the same division after an 'Unbeatables' league campaign last season under Wake. 

The man is a prodigy in everything that he puts his mind to. Bring Him home. 

DTSjF74XkAMIIW3.jpg

He's no longer the son of God, he is the son of Ron Jeremy.

• Upvote 1

*insert signature here*

Was just looking at how Sir Gavin was getting on; he was apparently played in midfield on Saturday as FGR demolished local rivals Cheltenham 1-0 away on their own patch. Gunning picked up a booking in the first half so I assume he put the fear of God into them.

EOho8Pw.png

Does Graeme Holmes still play for Alloa?

No Shankland?

The lower leagues are littered with Morton cast offs but very few made it to the Premiership or decent level in the Championship.

How's how poor out recruitment strategy has been.