Thread About Ex Player - Page 174 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

I don't actually have anything against him and I'm glad he's doing well for himself. It didn't work out for him here, I thought it would, but he ultimately wasn't good enough for this level. Good luck to him in League One.

EOho8Pw.png

I don't actually have anything against him and I'm glad he's doing well for himself. It didn't work out for him here, I thought it would, but he ultimately wasn't good enough for this level. Good luck to him in League One.

Likewise. But I always thought he just didn’t suit our style of play. Rather than being not good enough.

Shankland scores for Ayr at Banks o' Dee, who then promptly equalise.

Edit : 2-1 Banks O' Dee :lol:

Edited by AyrshireTon

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Unfortunately Ayr came back to win 6-2. Another non-league side that went ahead, Buckie, eventually lost 3-2 at home to Brechin, while EK did the same by losing 3-4 to visitors Albion Rovers.

But fear not, fans of semi-professional schadenfreude. Let's save a big hearty LOL for these:

Airdrieonians 2-3 Cove Rangers

Formartine United 1-0 Forfar Athletic

Stranraer 0-1 Brora Rangers

EOho8Pw.png

Unfortunately Ayr came back to win 6-2. Another non-league side that went ahead, Buckie, eventually lost 3-2 at home to Brechin, while EK did the same by losing 3-4 to visitors Albion Rovers.

But fear not, fans of semi-professional schadenfreude. Let's save a big hearty LOL for these:

The Stranraer one isn't really a surprise - they have a history of stopping defending after about 85 minutes and normally have to rely on outscoring their own defence's apathy. 

They're like League 1 version of us - plodding along at their level, threatening at either end of the table with the occasional relegation, never quite managing that step up and doing insane things like missing all their penalties in a shoot out or losing to the odd non-league team in the cup.

Edited by AyrshireTon

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

They're like League 1 version of us - plodding along at their level, threatening at either end of the table with the occasional relegation, never quite managing that step up and doing insane things like missing all their penalties in a shoot out or losing to the odd non-league team in the cup.

The Famous aren't actually comparable to some glorified village social club, just because you sometimes rock up to their games as well. Get in the sea.

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Let us not forget that 'Airdrieonians', or Airdrie United to give them their correct title, were 2-​1 up after 85 minutes.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Fouad Bachirou’s team were on BT there, I caught the last 10 mins of it. He should’ve scored right at the death, but they won 2-0 and I think they’re through with a game to spare.

Edited by Ray Von

I agree that he's a rat

That's all that was required from that post.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Fouad Bachirou’s team we’re on BT there, I caught the last 10 mins of it. He should’ve scored right at the death, but they won 2-0 and I think they’re through with a game to spare.

Good for him, easily one of our best players in the 10 last years. We were lucky to have him..

So, he maybe worked a move away from Morton, but can you really blame him? Gone on to prove himself way too good for a bang average Scottish Championship side...

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 8

"When the seagulls follow the trawler, it's because they think sardines will be thrown into the sea."