Thread About Ex Player - Page 170 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41570863

There's a name from the past. Hardly recognised him with short hair.

I'd heard Killie fans talking about Paul McDonald as a candidate and it didn't even click that it was that Paul McDonald.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

Luke Donnelly scores a late equaliser at Hampden against Forfar.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

David O’Brien scores for Stirling Uni away at Montrose. I think it’s the O’Brien that played for us but not 100% sure.

I'm fairly certain it is, he was definitely coaching up there.

EOho8Pw.png

Don't remember him delivering many crosses though?

I remember quite a few but admittedly my memories contrast him against his opposite number, Kevin Finlayson, who I don't think landed a successful cross in his life, even on FIFA.

EOho8Pw.png

We could certainly have been doing with him just now considering our lack of natural width.

He was our only out ball for about 4 seasons until we signed Imrie. Very underrated to the team IMO, always remember us missing him in games when he was out but he was one of the only players we had that could actually carry the ball!

Not our ex-player but former St Mirren midfielder Aaron Mooy is playing well for Huddersfield against Man Utd, even scored the first goal. My memory could be playing tricks but I don't think he was a regular starter at the scum. It wasn't until he went back to Australia to Western Sydney that he actually got a good run of games. Now look at him.

EOho8Pw.png

Bobby Linn scored Arbroath's 4th in their 7-1 win over Airdrie yesterday.

Lawrence Shankland scored Ayr's 2nd in their 5-0 win at Forfar.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.