Thread About Ex Player - Page 164 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

NB: The idea that Sir David Irons even felt qualified to motivate the players - when the dressing room was at that time being graced by a living deity - confirms not only that McLaughlin is a bitter failure of a professional footballer, but is also an unperceptive and extremely dim 'human being'.

Which is another terrible, wee shame for him.

Edited by vikingTON
  • Upvote 2

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

It's bad enough when McLaughlin is getting tore in, (not a big fan of Irons myself) but then another wee bellend on nearly the same scale as McLaughlin has waded in too in the shape of Davie Graham. Keep trying to remain relevant boys 👍🏻

Interview with Warren Hawke in The Record - http://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/sport/football/football-news/warren-hawke-takes-high-road-11014905

The bit about the wee guy choosing Morton over Rangers to his da's annoyance is nice.

“I mean, I was told when I got the job that we wouldn’t sell any more than 500 replica strips in a year. Well, in the season just gone we sold 624 home strips to under six-year-old supporters alone."

Who told him that, I wonder? Answers on a postcard.

EOho8Pw.png

McCluskey scores, and Scullion gets three assists and a goal.

Thus confirming the belief that Junior football is like watching two bald men fight over a comb.

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Jon looks too good for that level. His control for his goal is tremendous.

I don't think his ability was ever in question. He looks like his deal involves getting a pie for every goal and assist or do people still believe he just has heavy bones? Cannot help but think he is a wasted talent.

Jon looks too good for that level. His control for his goal is tremendous.

I don't think his ability was ever in question. He looks like his deal involves getting a pie for every goal and assist or do people still believe he just has heavy bones? Cannot help but think he is a wasted talent.

As McIntyre says his first touch for his goal was absolutely ****ing ridiculous and his reaction to the rebound was also great. If he's happy being a big (troll-face-the-tshirt-preview.png) fish in a small pond, fair play to him, but with talent like that he could have gone places (places that aren't KFC)

Edited by TRVMP

EOho8Pw.png