Thread About Ex Player - Page 154 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Nowhere near Imrie or Bannerman - Imrie won us a match and Bannerman got us Promotion ... if we had won different story !

I meant the feeling when he scored, not for the result or what it meant.

Very few goals have we all went feckin nuts as a collective, that was definitely one of them!

Just got a text aff my other half that Barry McKay was in her Coffee shop in the port today.

Hope he's not coming back here now he's been given the boot at rangers.

Not a chance he'll be back here. He'll have plenty offers from bigger clubs than ourselves. 

He's got plenty of ability and could maybe do a job but his attitude is horrific.

The guy thinks he's special when he's no better than an average Premier league midfielder. Hope he sinks without trace.

Pretty sure I remember Salty telling everyone who would listen (and many who wouldn't) that Orr was better than Denny Johnstone.

Still, he lasted longer at the club than Salty did, I suppose :).

I remember him saying that. What ever happened to our crowd control technician or whatever he was bagged from doing after 10days?

• Upvote 1

Assistant caretaker of the club Filofax effortlessly hounded from his post. Last spotted trying to get Jon Scullion a new club on Twitter like a weirdo stalker of utterly gubbins Morton development squad players.

Also Sad!

One of the best posts read on here.