Thread About Ex Player - Page 42 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

See that Kevin Rutkiewicz made his second start for Carolina Railhawks in a 'shock' 2-0 win over LA Galaxy in the US Cup.. in front of a new record home crowd of 8121.

Definitely a 'shock' rather than an actual shock as it was LA Galaxy reserves.

Made a good start though, two wins out of two in the cup. :)

May have been posted elsewhere but, I see that Martin Hardie has joined Colin McMenamin at whatever non league side Irons is assisting at, something Celtic I believe.

Source......today's Express

Very reminiscent of Gretna's existence. Has Davie Graham signed for anyone yet?

Edited by garymcc1874
TTG JIM!!!

Seen big dougie Johnston bp branchton still sporting the same bad perm from 20 years ago lol.

I have no compunction in saying that if some chap starts throwing grenades or starts using pistols, we shall kill him

May have been posted elsewhere but, I see that Martin Hardie has joined Colin McMenamin at whatever non league side Irons is assisting at, something Celtic I believe.

Source......today's Express

Celtic Nation I think they are called. Never heard of them till Irons went there. Apparently based in Carlisle.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

dougie johnston! legend!

goal against st johnstone in 96 and just hia general demenour!

Liked big Dougie. He was at uni at the same time as me. Used to amuse me to see him eating burgers and pizzas in the students union every other day...

Celtic Nation I think they are called. Never heard of them till Irons went there. Apparently based in Carlisle.

They've only just become known as CelticNation, they were previously known as Gillford. Wadsworth and Irons are in charge.

TTG JIM!!!

I'm happier with Gaston, but he was never as bad as many folk made out.

I give you Ross County's second goal against us at Cappielow - the one where he made a great save and then as the ball came back down he fumbled a simple catch into his own net. At least 2 goals at Palmerston where he made a complete hash of things. Need I go on?

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

I give you Ross County's second goal against us at Cappielow - the one where he made a great save and then as the ball came back down he fumbled a simple catch into his own net. At least 2 goals at Palmerston where he made a complete hash of things. Need I go on?

I raise you Gaston's howler against Hamilton Accies, where the wheels came off the promotion challenge. Or at Cappielow v Livi where he let the ball in from 20 odd yards, which was yards inside the post. Also the fact that Gaston's kicking is nothing short of abismal.

Stewart was bad, but Gaston is no Walter Zenga..

Edited by BishopTon

Just bounce if you hate St Mirren

See that Kevin Rutkiewicz made his second start for Carolina Railhawks in a 'shock' 2-0 win over LA Galaxy in the US Cup.. in front of a new record home crowd of 8121.

Taken off with cramp after 70 odd minutes... will take him a while to acclimatise.

Do the Yanks ever use the word 'nil' in their soccer commentary?

I don't think I've ever heard any of their commentators say that, it's always 'nothing' or 'zero' rather than 'nil'

Do the Yanks ever use the word 'nil' in their soccer commentary?

I don't think I've ever heard any of their commentators say that, it's always 'nothing' or 'zero' rather than 'nil'

Only if Arsenil are playing. :blink:

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

I raise you Gaston's howler against Hamilton Accies, where the wheels came off the promotion challenge. Or at Cappielow v Livi where he let the ball in from 20 odd yards, which was yards inside the post. Also the fact that Gaston's kicking is nothing short of abismal.

Stewart was bad, but Gaston is no Walter Zenga..

Gaston was fouled at Hamilton, it's unclear whether or not he was unsighted against Livi and for me his long kick outs are a weapon of ours. Granted, they're not always the most accurate.

"CORNBEEF IS A BELLEND"