Thread About Ex Player - Page 40 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

"There was a time at Morton when I was too laid back and a bit lazy but this career move has changed all that."

That'll be the time in between him signing and being released.

He did look like he had lost a power of weight must have found his vocation in life...finally!!!

GREENOCK MORTON 2ND DIVISION CHAMPIONS 2006/2007

Colin McMenamin has joined him.

Never seen that one coming. Good luck to him. At least he can't come back to haunt us now.

• Downvote 1

<span style='font-size: 14px;'><em class='bbc'>"That LinwoodTon's a c*nt, eh?"</em></span>

Brian Graham has signed for Dundee United

Oh dear. Good first division player but can't see him doing anything in the spl.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Paul Hartley, Darren Young and Graeme Holmes (the last two played for us, honest...) won promotion to the First Division.

Liam Gormley sat on the bench as East Fife won at Balmoor to avoid relegation from the Second Division at Jim McInally's expense.

Michael Gardyne sat on the bench as Dundee United got hammered at home by Celtic.

Chris Millar played, and Paddy Cregg sat on the bench, as St Johnstone beat Motherwell to earn a spot in the Europa League play-offs.

Jonathan Toto's mob drew 0-0, but don't know if he played as Soccerway is a bit slow...

Not one for bashing every former player but Brian Graham playing in the SPL for a team who probably see themselves as the top club outside the OF is absolutely hilarious. He's muck.

...and he's a bellend.

Indeed he is.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

I've never understood the level of ill-feeling some have for McInally. He underachieved here, no doubt about it, but he came across as a good guy, he worked hard when he was here, he was very popular with the players and staff, and he walked away when he accepted that it was best for him to leave. Some of the abuse he took was way, way over the top.

I've never understood the level of ill-feeling some have for McInally. He underachieved here, no doubt about it, but he came across as a good guy, he worked hard when he was here, he was very popular with the players and staff, and he walked away when he accepted that it was best for him to leave. Some of the abuse he took was way, way over the top.

In fact, he 'walked away' only when the fans who had been generally very patient finally 'lost it' with him.

I.M.O. he should have gone after the Peterhead play-offs fiasco.

In fact, he 'walked away' only when the fans who had been generally very patient finally 'lost it' with him.

I.M.O. he should have gone after the Peterhead play-offs fiasco.

Maybe, but my point isn't really about when he should have left - more that I don't think anything he did merits the strength of ill-feeling that some have for a guy who did his best and ultimately fell short.

Maybe, but my point isn't really about when he should have left - more that I don't think anything he did merits the strength of ill-feeling that some have for a guy who did his best and ultimately fell short.

As evinced on this message board or in real life?