Thread About Ex Player - Page 14 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Going by his twitter page, he hasn't signed for anyone or is in fact even training with anyone for that matter. No idea what's going on, but it does seem a strange one.

I was doing some twitter stalking (:ph34r:) and it may looking like he may have trouble finding a club. He posted something along the lines of someone being liars, then someone posted and told him to give Alan Moore a call and Fred said apparently we've told him we already have enough midfielders and there isnt enough space for him now. So it looks like he may have wanted to come back as no one else has come in for him but we can't afford him or we are looking to fill other positions.

He was offered the chance to stay and rejected it so I am glad Moore has moved on and signed a team that looks a lot stronger in every position.

He wasn't that great anyway! I would have prefered a Martin Hardie any day as he has dig, leadership and goals to his game!

He was offered the chance to stay and rejected it so I am glad Moore has moved on and signed a team that looks a lot stronger in every position.

He wasn't that great anyway! I would have prefered a Martin Hardie any day as he has dig, leadership and goals to his game!

I think he was a great player and an even greater prospect since he is still young, but I agree with you that Alan Moore was right not to wait. Getting a settled in depth team/squad as soon as possible shows that Mr Moore is growing into the job of being a full-time manager and learning from his mistakes.

Think just need to look at squad this year to see Moore has a mix of experienced pros with youth and a good bit of depth.

The youth squad also is an exciting time. If fred wants to come back as a free player and get a job in IBM on the French line then I am sure that could be arranged by the club haha

Think just need to look at squad this year to see Moore has a mix of experienced pros with youth and a good bit of depth.

The youth squad also is an exciting time. If fred wants to come back as a free player and get a job in IBM on the French line then I am sure that could be arranged by the club haha

Why should we arrange that?

He was offered an increased salary to that of last seaon. He turned it down.

He was offered the chance to come back and he once again turned it down.

He's been quoted saying he hated the style of football etc etc.

He clearly didn't want to be with Morton.

He done well for us and got his send off. Let's leave it at that.

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Considering how quickly the likes of Gardyne and Millar, to name but two, have been snapped up in recent years from the SFL, it really says a lot about Bachirou that no-one's in a big rush to sign him.

Overrated player that's no more than a foot-note in our recent story. We'll survive.

AWMSC

Considering how quickly the likes of Gardyne and Millar, to name but two, have been snapped up in recent years from the SFL, it really says a lot about Bachirou that no-one's in a big rush to sign him.

Overrated player that's no more than a foot-note in our recent story. We'll survive.

He wasn't overrated at all IMO. Still, you're right that we'll survive without him and that we have to just move on now.

Dominic Cervi is 1000x the goalkeeper that Colin Stewart is. :lol:

Yes but you would say a quadriplegic would be 1000x the keeper that Colin Stewart is.

FIRST DIVISION RUNNERS UP 2012/13

Hey Man - Enough of your Stupidness

Chris Millar moved from one SFL club to another at the age of 25 and went up to the SPL with them a year later.

Michael Gardyne signed a pre-contract for Dundee United at the age of 26.

Fred has just turned 22.

Overrated? Well that depends on what level he was rated at and by whom - n'est ce pas?

Time will tell.

I would have him back but Moore gave him the chance and he did not take it. We have now spent the budget and to get him it would presumably mean having no money left for a striker and Moore is correct to use the money he has to create the best squad he can.

If we could get a striker and Fred I would happily go for that but if its one or the other, we need a striker more than we need Fred.

If we're playing 4-5-1 then we do not have enough central midfielders, unless Im forgetting someone. If we do, then we wouldnt have finished Saturday woth Reid and Halsman playing there.

What happened to Ross Forbes from Motherwell? I thought we had him on trial earlier.