Thread About Ex Player - Page 12 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Nobody at any level that I have seen. Even Stenny didn't want him... although that was a bit above his level!

I was really disappointed by how things ended for Fitzharris, unfit and looking like he wasn't really interested because in some of his appearances he showed that he had a lot of ability.

If he gets himself sorted out he could still play at a decent level.

Wonder what the story there is! Did he not become a police officer?

He did indeed, was going through his training at Tulliallan throughout last season, meaning that he was only available to take the games at weekends and missed training, so I'm not surprised he's struggling to find the time needed.

He did indeed, was going through his training at Tulliallan throughout last season, meaning that he was only available to take the games at weekends and missed training, so I'm not surprised he's struggling to find the time needed.

Imagine he'd be an absolute **** of a copper.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Jim McAlister is training with Carlisle having been recommended to them, along with Mark Kerr, by Carlisle's new local scout, none other than Davie Irons.

I'd love to have you both for dinner

taking his time about it - was a trialist again for Ayr United tonight v Bolton. Only got on for last 15min and was hardly involved.

I thought he had signed for Hamilton ages ago. What happened with that? he does seem to have quite a high opinion of his own ability.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."