Thread About Ex Player - Page 10 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

And scotlands last two visits to the netherlands have resulted in 0-3 and 0-6 humpings .I see no reason to gloat .

You're mistaking my joy that the chances of another inept Scotland manager picking that clown have diminished to almost zero when it may well have been plausible at some point in the season with gloating about the plight of Northern Ireland, who I couldn't really care less about.

Jamie Stevenson signs for Cowdenbeath.

Oh great, another ex-player who scored in their last game against us back in our league.

Although if there was ever a wee **** more deserving of spending time in that hole than Stevenson, I can't think of them right now!

Scott McLaughlin has joined his old boss Jim McInally at Peterhead.

Was he offered a new deal at queens? Surprised to see him at Peterhead unless they are offering him decent money.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Was he offered a new deal at queens? Surprised to see him at Peterhead unless they are offering him decent money.

They pay around £650 basic for players from a higher level, they paid that for a Dumbarton player and Rory McAllister already.

Rodger Morrisson wants them out of the Third Division and up here ASAP.

I'd agree. I dont get the 'superstar' bit either :huh:

He was in and out of the worst Stranraer team in years!

The fact he was begging on there as early as June makes you wonder about how little believe he has of being offered a deal! At least Monti gave Pollok a go before trying on the SFL site!

He was in and out of the worst Stranraer team in years!

The fact he was begging on there as early as June makes you wonder about how little believe he has of being offered a deal! At least Monti gave Pollok a go before trying on the SFL site!

Why does he make you so angry?