Thread About Ex Player - Page 417 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

59 minutes ago, DreamOakTree said:

Just to expand for VT's "understanding", I read all the weekly match reports including Lower League and Juniors. Familiar names come up frequently, including ex-Morton players. This where I remembered seeing those three names. If I'd remembered 4 or 5 names then I would have posted those 4 or 5 names. It turns out Jamie's RB at Berwick, Kenny's CF at Beith Juniors. David was a player/GK Coach until 2021 but is now GK Coach only at Kelty.

And yet for some reason it took you 36 hours to present the information that you had all along, from your dossier of dud football team match reports.  

Better luck next time. 

• Upvote 1

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Peter Weatherson now assistant manager at Stranraer.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Barnsley's League 1 playoff against Bolton is about to kick off its second leg in about half an hour. Was 1-1 at Bolton in the first, Nicky Cadden scoring for the visitors.

Jack Iredale plays for Bolton but he's missed half the season injured so won't take part tonight.

EOho8Pw.png

Alan Lithgow and Bob McHugh are among around 20 players released by East Kilbride.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

I wonder if Pogba still reminisces about the days he played alongside Sean McGinty. 

20230524_040317.jpg

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

10 hours ago, The Bewilderedbeast said:

Can't really see the popularity of a Rasputin impersonation myself

I think it was probably the Russia’s famous love machine bit that attracted him to the job.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

Kabia and schwake released by livi. Nicky devlin, Jackson Longridge, Stephen omeonga amd Jack Fitzwater away too. Wonder of Dougie has his eyes on any of them.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come