Thread About Ex Player - Page 415 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

1 hour ago, DreamOakTree said:

Sad news, he couldn’t have been very old.

72 I think they said.

"Any nation given the opportunity to regain its national sovereignty and which then rejects it is so far beneath contempt that it is hard to put words to it."

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Forfar Athletic, who have Ben Armour and Stefan McCluskey in their squad (but are managed by the snake) have tweeted that they are essentially now safe from finishing in the League 2 relegation play-off spot, despite currently sitting in a promotion play-off spot.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Hagi banned for six games for the headbutting thing.

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

9 hours ago, Toby said:

I don’t wish ill on him at all, in spite of who his employers are, and it did seem out of character, but it’s wild that Dougie got a 10 match ban (four of them suspended) for historic gambling offences as a player, yet a coach who attacks a fellow coach is given a lesser sentence.

I agree, he's a very, very lucky guy. I assume he doesn't have the chutzpah to appeal it and instead will accept the six games.

EOho8Pw.png

16 hours ago, Toby said:

Michael Tidser appointed Kelty manager for next season.

I think he's got the makings of a good manager. Knows the game well, has lots of playing experience and recently set up his own coaching business. Will be interested to see how it pans out for him

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Cameron Salkeld scored a last-minute equaliser for Clyde at Peterhead today.

David Wylie inducted to the Hall of Fame.

On 4/24/2023 at 6:53 AM, Jamie_M said:

Also opened the scoring in TNS' 6 (six)-0 (nil) win over "Bala Town" in the Welsh Cup final this weekend.

EOho8Pw.png