Thread About Ex Player - Page 396 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Can’t say I took the eighth, ninth or tenth going in very well back in May 2014. Fanny.

I'm amazed that that tosser has the brass neck to talk about others emotional responses when you look at his record of foot stamping tantrums. What a twat.

• Upvote 1

Its one thing being stupid enough to actually believe that, its a whole other level to being stupid enough to say it when you are managing a women's international side. I imagine, and hope, he will be out of a job by the time I next hear his name.

The positive we can take out of it is that he’s no longer our problem at least, similar to Hopkin, Dave MacKinnon, Jean Johansson and the like, whose attention seeking turned this club into a soap opera at so many different points over the last decade.

He’s obviously an attention seeker who may well have underlying issues that lead to this- I’m clearly no expert on that and don’t particularly wish the guy any ill will and if he does have any issues then I hope he overcomes them, but thank fuck he’s not our problem anymore.

Little episodes like this serve as yet another reminder how lucky we are to have such a focussed, driven and ambitious young manager as opposed to this absolute charlatan. You wonder what Dougie must’ve thought every time Shiels opened his mouth.

• Upvote 2

Not really looking forward to the wider public catching on to the Hamilton result and having to be reminded of that again and again. Bad for Shiels, but also not great for Morton if it makes the national news.  

If only Shiels didn't have the habit of becoming such an emotional wreck after losing games...

6 hours ago, Toby said:

The positive we can take out of it is that he’s no longer our problem at least, similar to Hopkin, Dave MacKinnon, Jean Johansson and the like, whose attention seeking turned this club into a soap opera at so many different points over the last decade.

He’s obviously an attention seeker who may well have underlying issues that lead to this- I’m clearly no expert on that and don’t particularly wish the guy any ill will and if he does have any issues then I hope he overcomes them, but thank fuck he’s not our problem anymore.

Little episodes like this serve as yet another reminder how lucky we are to have such a focussed, driven and ambitious young manager as opposed to this absolute charlatan. You wonder what Dougie must’ve thought every time Shiels opened his mouth.

Jean Johansson. Now there's a right stuck up cow 

• Upvote 1

TIME FOR CHANGE!

Aidan McAdams apparently responsible for Ayr chucking away their lead today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

On 4/13/2022 at 5:33 PM, TONofmemories said:

Jean Johansson. Now there's a right stuck up cow 

Seen that she was getting abused by that celtic z-lister Capaldi who was then exposed for having racist tweets.

Stefan McCluskey got a hat-trick for Forfar last weekend and made team of the day.

He was sent off today.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

On 4/24/2022 at 2:53 AM, TaunTon said:

Congrats to Nicky Cadden for getting promotion with  Forest Green.

https://www.efl.com/news/2022/april/football-manager-efl-team-of-the-season-line-ups-announced/

Named in the League 2 Team of the Year as well, they may yet throw away the league title though as they got beat again tonight.

Edited by hayfever
  • Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

18 minutes ago, Boogs49 said:

Jai Quitongo scores to put Queens Park one up against wee Falkirk

Wins for Alloa and Peterhead could see Falkirk finish 7th. Unfortunately,

Andy Graham getting sent off for Alloa for conceding a penalty lessens the chances although they have since equalised against Montrose.

Peterhead leading Airdrie so Falkirk down to 6th.

Edited by Jamie_M