Thread About Ex Player - Page 395 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Sam Ramsbottom still flapping them onto the toes of opposition forwards.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Thomas Orr scores for Stenny again.

Falkirk losing at home again to *check notes* Queen's Park.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, Jamie_M said:

Sean McGinty triggers his 1 year extension at Ayr and signs it immediately, much to the delight of absolutely everybody except Ayr fans. Lovely.

🤣🤣🤣

• Upvote 1
  • Downvote 1

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

On 2/26/2022 at 5:10 PM, TaunTon said:

Rabid Omar discovers rocking horse shit in Elgin.

I work with a guy who goes to see Elgin regularly and said he looked half decent when he signed for us, probably just too big a step up for him and that's his level.

• 4 weeks later...
3 hours ago, capitanus said:

That Davie Hopkin sure had an eye for potential.

He was one of Johansson's similarly disastrous picks. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

2 hours ago, vikingTON said:

He was one of Johansson's similarly disastrous picks. 

Fair point.  We've suffered some amount of shite in recent years, its hard to keep track of who is responsible for what.  With one exception.

• Downvote 3

*insert signature here*