Thread About Ex Player - Page 392 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, TRVMP said:

Lewis Hawke is there too, it seems. Would have him over Reilly as well.

Scored his only goal for us nine years ago today.

• Upvote 1

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

On 11/24/2021 at 9:08 PM, AyrshireTon said:

Scored his only goal for us nine years ago today.

He scored on the final day of the 11/12 season as well, heading our consolation in the 3-1 dead rubber v Raith.

Brian Wake my Lord, Brian Wake

Oh Lord, Brian Wake

On 11/26/2021 at 8:26 AM, dunning1874 said:

He scored on the final day of the 11/12 season as well, heading our consolation in the 3-1 dead rubber v Raith.

So he did. Three days after scoring against Gourock Thistle in the RC semi. Also got one in a friendly against Campbeltown Pupils.

So, quite a prolific scorer (by modern standards).

Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.

Michael Doyle sent off for Queen's Park against Killie.

3 hours ago, macca937 said:

Not sure how to post link to tele but see Scott Mcglaughlin lucky to be alive after being hit by a car. Looks in a bad way  

Seems the driver gave fake details and he's hoping that CCTV will get the licence plate.

2 minutes ago, AyrshireTon said:

Seems the driver gave fake details and he's hoping that CCTV will get the licence plate.

I seen that photo earlier today.  I thought it was that ex-Smackhead Rapper guy who is making loads of documentaries.  

*insert signature here*

Kazaiah Sterling is on a short-term deal with Potters Bar Town (tier 7, Isthmian League Premier), having failed to get a deal so far at Boreham Wood. Apparently scored two in three games - his first competitive goals since netting for Sunderland in April 2019.

Maybe it's revisionism but I think I could tell from his interview upon joining that he wasn't up for it and his head was elsewhere, and it was a given that he wasn't going to score or do much of anything. Thus it proved. Nonetheless he seems a decent guy, so hopefully scoring a couple at a lower level will allow him to kick on and get a deal elsewhere. Good luck to him. 

EOho8Pw.png

Bob McHugh somehow *not* among the scorers as Queen's Park stroll to a 4 (four) to nil lead over Falkirk, for whom Declan McDaid, Charlie Telfer, and Aiden Nesbitt all start. Craig McGuffie is on the bench to spark the Bairns' comeback.

EOho8Pw.png

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...