Thread About Ex Player - Page 390 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

54 minutes ago, Toby said:

Declan McDaid signs for mid-table League One jobbers, Falkirk.

I make that Partick Thistle, Ayr United, Dundee and Falkirk since leaving us. Is there a former Morton player with a more appalling charge sheet since departing our club?

Aye - It's quite a resume of shame and ignominy. Next stop Kelty?

1 hour ago, Toby said:

Declan McDaid signs for mid-table League One jobbers, Falkirk.

I make that Partick Thistle, Ayr United, Dundee and Falkirk since leaving us. Is there a former Morton player with a more appalling charge sheet since departing our club?

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_McLaughlin_(footballer)

I'd say this at least runs it close. Arguably worse depending on how you count reprehensible diddies like Jim McInally's Peterhead. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

6 hours ago, StuartTon said:

Anton McElhone is the new Head of Sports Science for Celtic.

That's a good gig he's got himself.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

https://www.dailyrecord.co.uk/ayrshire/carlo-monti-poised-shock-kilwinning-25030028

Carlo Monti is currently involved in a transfer TUG OF WAR between multiple West of Scotland uberdiddy outfits. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

4 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Was reading on twitter that Erik Paartalu is now a free agent after leaving Bengaluru in India. Given his family ties to the local area, how long before he gets linked with a move back to Morton?

Four hours ago, when you posted this?

Edited by Cappiecat 1.2

12 hours ago, Stevie Aitken's Love Child said:

Was reading on twitter that Erik Paartalu is now a free agent after leaving Bengaluru in India. Given his family ties to the local area, how long before he gets linked with a move back to Morton?

Wonder if he could end up at Celtic in some back up capacity? Seemed to have some links with the new gaffer.

On 9/23/2021 at 10:52 AM, ChampTon said:

Wonder if he could end up at Celtic in some back up capacity? Seemed to have some links with the new gaffer.

When he left us he joined Postecoglou's Brisbane Roar and won back-to-back A-League Championships. Also, the Roar were managed on an interim basis in 2019 by Darren Davies (who kept the seat warm for Robbie Fowler).

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange

Nicky Cadden league Two POTM. Definitely seems capable of stepping up at least another level down there. 

• Upvote 1

Good people will do good things, bad people will do bad things, but only with religion do good people do bad things!

32.gif

On 10/8/2021 at 8:37 PM, port-ton said:

Nicky Cadden league Two POTM. Definitely seems capable of stepping up at least another level down there. 

Maybe it's the vegan diet?

• Downvote 1

What Carew can do with a ball, I can do with an orange