Thread About Ex Player - Page 385 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

8 hours ago, Deego said:

Guy’s a beast of a defender tbf.

An absolute BEAST - what I want to know is why we are getting lags from Greenock Prison to do odd-jobs around the place when we should be giving that cunt a paint brush and telling him to earn his keep.  

*insert signature here*

Bullet dodged as I was genuinely worries he'd end up back here. Another player who thought he was better than us and it never worked out. Admittedly a decent player but at times his attitude was rotten. 

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

16 minutes ago, Deego said:

McAdams appears to be number 2 at Ayr.

Fjortoft still not getting a game under Hopkin.

For some random from Workington, made a decent save earlier right enough.

46 minutes ago, Deego said:

He has been injured so possibly not fully fit yet.

Hopkin having him on the bench anyway because he wouldn't possibly risk going without a backup on there...

3 hours ago, Deego said:

Still not getting a game ahead of McGinty.

Peter Weatherson is the greatest player since Ritchie, and should be assigned 'chairman for life' 

onsP5NR.jpg

10 hours ago, Tubes said:

Bachirou on the verge of signing for Omonia Nicosia. 

Quite a few reports of it on Twitter. Was always a pie in the sky rumour, suppose his in laws live here (no wonder he didn't come here!). 

Never got a fair look in at Forest and had quite a few injury problems. Crazy to think people thought he was dreadful then he goes on and bosses Europa League matches. 

As always with Fred, all the best. 

1 hour ago, ChampTon said:

Never got a fair look in at Forest and had quite a few injury problems. 

How many Nottingham Forest games have you watched to reach that conclusion?

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

1 hour ago, vikingTON said:

How many Nottingham Forest games have you watched to reach that conclusion?

You don't need to be a genius to see otherwise. 1 league game and 1 cup game, or at least he started in those. In a league with as many games as a Championship club will face in a season, multiple managers I believe too, I'd say that's not a fair look in. 

I forgot you were the resident Bachirou lambaster. I'm sure you'll have your evidence ready.