Thread About Ex Player - Page 373 - General Morton Chatter - TheMortonForum.com Jump to content
TheMortonForum.com

Thread About Ex Player

KingsTON

Morton's C team are on the teuchter channel at the moment. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Sam Ramsbottom going down in instalments as Edinburgh City take the lead. 

The site is supposed to be a place for the extended 'family' of Morton supporters - having an affinity with people that you don't know, because you share a love of your local football club. It's not supposed to be about point scoring and showing how 'clever' or 'funny' you are, or just being downright rude and offensive to people you don't know, because you can get away with it. Unfortunately, it seems the classic case of people who have little standing/presence in real life, use this forum as a way of making themselves feel as if they are something. It's sad, and I've said that before..

So, having been on Morton forums for about 15 years I guess, I've had enough... well done t*ssers, another Morton supporter driven away. You can all feel happy at how 'clever' you are

Ross Forbes sets up two goals from set pieces and has a shot spilled by another equally dung goalkeeper to give Morton C control of the tie.

James Wallace is now on, they're taking the piss.

Edited by vikingTON

Struggling to think of deliveries Morton have put in this season which are anywhere near as good as the ones Forbes has been swinging in here. 

Muirhead had one from the left and the "what a baw!" cutback was good but that's about it for the season.

• Upvote 2

When we get relegated we could do far worse than getting Forbinho back. I'd pick him ahead of any wide player we've had all season, with the possible exception of McPake.

EOho8Pw.png

14 hours ago, RealTonKid said:

Forbes seems like one of those players who should've done more in his career.

He was cursed with a lack of pace.

Wondered how he would do if he migrated to more of a deep lying playmaker role, but for whatever reason the only player shifted there ‘experimentally’ in those days was Mark Russell.

17 hours ago, TRVMP said:

When we get relegated we could do far worse than getting Forbinho back. I'd pick him ahead of any wide player we've had all season, with the possible exception of McPake.

He's always worth watching and head and shoulders better at crossing a ball than anything we've seen this season. 

3 hours ago, Pedrodelawasp said:

He was cursed with a lack of pace.

Wondered how he would do if he migrated to more of a deep lying playmaker role, but for whatever reason the only player shifted there ‘experimentally’ in those days was Mark Russell.

Ever-present for Finn Harps this season.

EOho8Pw.png

Forest Green 2-0 down at Newport in the League 2 playoffs. Cadden, coming back from his hamstring injury, came on on the hour mark. 20 minutes to go if anyone wants to watch it.

EOho8Pw.png

Kiltie, McGowan and McMullan all play tonight in the premier League playoff. Currently 1-0 to Dundee.

There's a storm on the horizon

And for that I can't see the sun

For I'll keep a waiting on the pavement

For the ice cream van to come

Ramsbottom caught ball watching for that Edinburgh City goal.

McGhee needs some support, there's no-one backing him up.
Hayes playing it forward, Bell being forced to do it all alone, now forward from Marr, here's Ritchie, still Andy Ritchie, look at the control...

That is a marvellous goal from Andy Ritchie. Twenty minutes on the clock and Morton's supporters come alive. A goal which epitomises the control, the arrogance, the cheek of Andy Ritchie.